Prettiest Women at PP5

Thanks!

Now I really want a corset but I'm nervous about buying one...so many questions...where to start?? :)

The_Q said:
I'm really surprised no one has posted a thread like this. Besides the bartender who we have already talked about a billion times. Let's give the other ladies proper credit. And be nice (anything derogatory will not be tolerated). I have my top choices but would like to hear yours.

I would like to nominate... ME!!!!!!....

popkiller said:
Funny thread, but what about SEXY GUYS? we need some new thread about them!
We had one... I think it's on the second page of the board....

The only corset I have is a Hot Topic one. On mine, the material is fantastic and very high quality seams. The problem is the boning that pokes my ribs! :ill: It used to be okay, so maybe it's my fault that it's bending and poking. I just need to go somewhere else and get a nice quality one that's outrageously expensive and customer :cool:

Tammy Z

Squeak said:
@ Shadow Angel - go ahead and ask any questions you need to, one of us will surely know the answer. :)

Thanks.. :)

I mostly had questions about sizing and stuff..I think most of my question's were answered when I went to one of the links in this thread..Don't remember which site, but it helped a lot!! ;)

(this will be a juvenille response..)

Okay, am I the only guy here who is just fascinated with hot women discussing "Boning"..

(insert the best beavis and butt-head laugh here).

;)