ProgPower Attendees With Health Issues

I met a guy and a girl right when i got there and they were really cool... brandon and melissa.... :) too bad you did not get to go.

MetalRose said:
The only health issue I have is not for me, but for the others... I'm just so damn hot, I'll be setting all the guys hearts on fire. :) [/end self appreciating humor]

-Metal

especially if you show up with that red hair. :wiggles brow:

:worship:

I'm going to wind up going to a lot more concerts alone if I don't meet more prog power metalheads in Atlanta. My main Atlanta metal friend is leaving in October!!

I need to meet more metal people, but shyness is a factor, esp. since some of you seem like such a close knit group already. I don't know why I'm shy; everyone I have met at PP seems so nice.

As far as health goes... I am never in great health ( I have fybromyalgia), but it is not a big concern.. it just means long festivals are extra tiring and things hurt more... but I never let it keep me from having fun. Actually drinking helps because I don't feel the pain as much :)! I feel bad for those of you with diabetes; it is always so difficult to eat right at PP.

Anyway, hopefully I can meet some more Atlanta PP metal listeners at the pre-preparty Wed. I would love to be able to have a PP music listening party someday... or talk music with someone in person!
It is hard to be semi-obsessed with music no one has heard of. :)

Also I am the only person I know with a gold badge!

Robin (the really short blond girl from Atlanta)

ReaLM said:
I'm going to wind up going to a lot more concerts alone if I don't meet more prog power metalheads in Atlanta. My main Atlanta metal friend is leaving in October!!

I need to meet more metal people, but shyness is a factor, esp. since some of you seem like such a close knit group already. I don't know why I'm shy; everyone I have met at PP seems so nice.

As far as health goes... I am never in great health ( I have fybromyalgia), but it is not a big concern.. it just means long festivals are extra tiring and things hurt more... but I never let it keep me from having fun. Actually drinking helps because I don't feel the pain as much :)! I feel bad for those of you with diabetes; it is always so difficult to eat right at PP.

Anyway, hopefully I can meet some more Atlanta PP metal listeners at the pre-preparty Wed. I would love to be able to have a PP music listening party someday... or talk music with someone in person!

Fibromyalgia, that's chronic fatigue? It must be really hard on you at a multi-day fest then...all the standing and all. I won't be at the pre-pre-party wed., don't get in until thur., but I will be at the pre-party and always look forward to meeting new people. So, if ya see a guy wearing a Social Distortion shirt with Skellie on the front, that's the smoking, drinking skeleton in my avatar, come up and say hello. Don't be shy... :wave:

Well ReaLM, you are welcome to hang with us... alot of the ones on here that were at my bbq i either just met and started hanging with or a couple i just met for the first time at either Kim's or my party...
i have read up on Fibro actually as they thought at one time i may have it.. i am sorry to hear about that... i know it can be rough... but i am sure this will help a little... :)
take care and i have always been shy so if i know what you look like i will come up and say hi...

ReaLM said:

MetalRose said:
The only health issue I have is not for me, but for the others... I'm just so damn hot, I'll be setting all the guys hearts on fire. :) [/end self appreciating humor]

-Metal

I guess I'll have to pack the defribulator, that way we can bring the men all back from the brink of death...

ROTFL

rottingflesh said:
Well ReaLM, you are welcome to hang with us... alot of the ones on here that were at my bbq i either just met and started hanging with or a couple i just met for the first time at either Kim's or my party...
i have read up on Fibro actually as they thought at one time i may have it.. i am sorry to hear about that... i know it can be rough... but i am sure this will help a little... :)
take care and i have always been shy so if i know what you look like i will come up and say hi...

Thanks! My friend Adam (roamer) went to the BBQ... he is the one leaving. So I'll be the blond girl who's hangning out with him.
I'm looking forward to meeting people.

I also swear that this year I will save enough energy to party afterwards for a change! :)

I won't be there this year but I don't drink. Heck, I don't eat meat. I am a real strange one.o_O

That doesn't keep me from having drinking and non drinking friends.

I don't have any health issues except possibly mental ones.:loco: