Progressive Pet Owners?

entropywins

May 6, 2009
Just curious who among us is a pet owner, that is, besides Bob and his neo-prog listening pooch?
My family and I are picking up our new puppy on Friday. A Bullmastiff. This will be our second. Our first died in October. He had a good run at almost 11.
True gentle giants.

Have a cat and work for a major pet supply company. The fleas are gonna be thick this year which is good news for us. Bad news for everyone else. Good luck with the new pooch.

Tia at 4. She's 10 years old now.

tiadeck1.jpg

We have a cat we got in June last year, named Pond (after the character of Amy Pond in Doctor Who - yes I'm a scifi geek too). She'll be a year old this March. :)

100_0557.jpg

She's our second cat. Our previous one, a male named Brownie was with us for 17 years before he passed a few years ago.

We have 2 cats, one named Willow and the other Farah Diva. They are like our children.

I know how that feels. Our first cat was already a year old when he came to us, but Pond was only three months when we got her. It's as close to having children as I think I'll get. ;)

had a white german shepperd-female for almost fifteen years

My neighbor on Long Island had a White German Shepard with a Pink nose. He said it was a Albino...

I also grew up with 3 German Shepards over the years:

Major,,,,Samantha ,,,& Rex.............:wave:

I had Yorkies growing up along with cats. I was never a fan of the small dogs and when I worked as a Vet Tech in a previous life I got to see a lot of different dog breeds and just came to really love the large breeds. Bullmastiffs really impressed me with their size and demeanor and I never looked back. I'd love to have a an Old English Mastiff but I couldn't covince my wife. That and the vet bills would bankrupt me--the constant drool is kinda nasty also but I still love 'em.

Sal,
Does your pet rock "speak" to you??:loco:

Sal,
Does your pet rock "speak" to you??:loco:

I hear voices.... :bah::guh::loco::loco::D

Actually, I am a HUGE animal lover.
I have a bunch of cats right now.
In addition to my own, I took in a few discarded strays, that some
dirty rotten bastards just dropped off near my place.
They are all special to me & I love all of them as my children!

I hear voices.... :bah::guh::loco::loco::D

Actually, I am a HUGE animal lover.
I have a bunch of cats right now.
In addition to my own, I took in a few discarded strays, that some
dirty rotten bastards just dropped off near my place.
They are all special to me & I love all of them as my children!

So I take it you like "":Spin::Spin::wave::D:loco::worship:""The Stray Cats""

So I take it you like "":Spin::Spin::wave::D:loco::worship:""The Stray Cats""

I strut right by with my tail in the air
Stray cat strut I'm a ladies cat
I'm a feline casanova hey man that's that
Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man
Get my dinner from a garbage can
:danceboy::lol:

We have a one-year-old Bergamasco (male), a rare Alpine sheep dog. He's a great dog.

Also, a female cat that was a stray - some kind of mix of Persian and American Shorthair.

And a corn snake.