Review for the new Redepmtion Disc

Great, you will be the 1st to give us your review about this album:wave:

Not Really People will get it before me...I pay by Check ,Dont have Credit Cards...( thats why Im not broke):D:wave:Plus iwait a few days to send in Payment...Get paid Bi-Weekly..

Go and read the posts on the official Redemption forum. Many people there think the production is poor. Also listen to the second track, the 5:00 minute mark and tell me it sounds fine. I'm sorry but I stand by my review. Hope you guys like it better.

Go and read the posts on the official Redemption forum. Many people there think the production is poor. Also listen to the second track, the 5:00 minute mark and tell me it sounds fine. I'm sorry but I stand by my review. Hope you guys like it better.

I like Redemption but I am far from being a big fan. In any case, i will certainly judge for myself before taking your word for it. After seeing your 5 stars for the new Opeth, I don't have much confidence in you.

I like Redemption but I am far from being a big fan. In any case, i will certainly judge for myself before taking your word for it. After seeing your 5 stars for the new Opeth, I don't have much confidence in you.

The new OPETH is a 5 star release....

Opeth Heritage = not a five star release.:yow:

Let's say 3.5 and this is because I love Devil's Orchard.

About redemption, I should received it in a week. I hope that the album is better than many reviews.

The new OPETH is a 5 star release....

It's a question of opinion, dude. If you love it, good for you. I still think that it's an album with good ideas, but poorly put together and lacking in energy. Damnation (not heavy and only clear vocals) is far superior.

It's a question of opinion, dude. If you love it, good for you. I still think that it's an album with good ideas, but poorly put together and lacking in energy. Damnation (not heavy and only clear vocals) is far superior.

Whatever "dude"...

I disagree with you and Blass...

I hope you all like the Redemption disc...

I trust my own ears rather than most reviews but has anyone heard the album yet that can comment on these so called production issues?

Absolutely no production issues to my ears. I seriously wonder if there isn't an issue with the promo copies, as I have heard this same thing from more than one person.

Actual album sounds perfectly fine!

When you listen to the album via downloaded MP3s, I'm sure it doesn't sound nearly as good as the actual product...and I don't have a stereo system that costs more than my house.