SEBASTIAN BACH's Wife And Kids Forced To Evacuate As California Fires Rage: 'I Am Losing My...

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Sebastian Bach's wife and kids were among evacuees as wildfires continued to burn in Southern California overnight Tuesday and into Wednesday. The former SKID ROW singer, who has lived in Los Angeles for most of the last decade, tweeted earlier today that he was freaking out over the fact that his family was being ordered out of the house while he was preparing to play a show with his solo band in Orlando, Florida. "You'll have to excuse me I'm losing my mind," he wrote. "My wife and kids just got evacuated out of our house in California. Mandatory evacuations on my street. I have a gig tonight. I am losing my shit" Southern California's Getty Fire has burned over 600 acres in West Los Angeles. The Easy Fire, which broke out Wednesday morning in Simi Valley, had burned over 400 acres as of 8 a.m. The area is also facing more danger Wednesday due to strong winds that could lead to a new explosion of wildfires. The National Weather Service issued its first-ever "extreme red flag warning" for much of Ventura and Los Angeles counties. According to CNN, the Getty Fire was likely caused by a tree branch that broke off from high winds and landed on nearby power lines, sparking and igniting nearby brush, the Los Angeles Fire Department said. Nearly four years ago, Bach sold the Lincroft, New Jersey home that was condemned after massive flooding from Hurricane Irene in 2011. The house that was once featured on MTV's "Cribs" went for $272,500 — about $85,000 less than what he paid almost three decades ago.

You'll have to excuse me I'm losing my mind. My wife and kids just got evacuated out of our house in California. Mandatory evacuations on my street. I have a gig tonight. I am losing my shit

— Sebastian Bach (@sebastianbach) October 30, 2019

Continue reading...