Seven Day Hunt

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
A friend in Sweden told me about this band. Listened to a few of their songs on their site. Really like what I heard. Kinda like Kaipa meets Riverside (IMO).

Any plans of a future stock?

Link

In stock. You all better buy it.

:lol::lol:

I will. Just give me some time. Have some massive child / medical issues and possibly major life changing decisions right now that prevent me from any non-justifiable spending.

Hopefully in a a few weeks things will be normalized in the Johan household.

Thank you for bringing it in.

What bands would you compare this album to? It's very tempting!

I love After, Frost, Abigail's Ghost and Porc Tree... anything similar at all?

I also hope Dark Suns is creating another album... Grave Human has been in my car for the last 2 weeks now (I drive about 10 hours a week), and I just can't get enough. That album was definitely a grower.

Seven Day Hunt is nothing like those bands. Its blueprint neoprog. Long tracks, lots of emphasis on melodies all leading up to the big solo. Not so strong on complexity - don't expect Gentle Giant. If you want to hear a really cool disc that will tickle your nutsack check out the new one from Believe. Lots of great stuff coming out of Poland these days. If you don't have the last one from Pineapple Thief you should explore that one as well.

You need to own Dark Sun's previous album Existence. Its amazing.

I don't remember it all that well to be honest. I brought it in after I kept selling through our inventory of Existence. I should revisit it. If you dig Pain Of Salvation you have to hear Existence. I promise it will melt your brain.

Considering PoS is in my top 3 favourite bands, I will definitely be doing that! I can't wait for PoS's new album, and I plan on buying that recent DVD release from you next order... the sweet edition :headbang:

To Gentleman of the snow::: you have to get the latest Pineapple thief cd,(Tightly Unwound) :kickass: after that check out::

1. What we have sown (hard to find) I have to order from Bands site in poland):kickass:
2.little man:headbang::kickass:and it was well worth it.
3.137:kickass::headbang:
4. 10 stories down:headbang::Smokin:
5.variations on a Dream:Smokin::kickass:
6. Abducting the Unicor:kickass::headbang::Smokin:n

Enjoy.....:)

Not to mention a greatest hits cd which is out now.....