*sigh* as we wait for the new album release...

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
Well, if things are going according to the latest plan, A New Breed Of Rebellion should be at the CD plant by now...

Sooo, what are you doing to pass the time? Does your life revolve around Katagory V and come to a screeching halt between shows/album releases?
If so, I feel for you man!!!
:D

Personally, when not completely sucked into www.utahmetal.com (being webmaster/editor/photo monkey has that effect) or doing my day job, I've been spinning Present Day a few times, as well as the unmastered versions of a few New Breed songs - and of course the usual mix of other CDs of course.

And, having heard some of the songs that will probably be on the third album (studio visits), I'm pretty excited to see album #2 hit the shelves (so I can more openly discuss all of this newer material)!!!

no worries....

I talked to Deron at the label last night and we'll be announcing offical release date in the next day or two....

A release/listening party is also in the works a few days prior to the albums release for those that want to get a copy early and hear it... More info to come on that in the following week once the announcement of the release date has been posted.

I want to personally appologize for my absence on the forum, as I'm usually more active here. Once the news get's out for the new album and it has been on the market for a bit, hopefully things will pick up here at the "Katagory V-tumbleweed" forum!

(watches another tumblweed roll by...)

\m/
Dustin

I'm putting in my vote for Album Of The Year 2004. I'm actually not even kidding. The only possible competition, IMO, is if Nightwish get their new record out in '04, since Maiden and Rush will probably stay dormant on the recording front (although Rush are touring! Yay!).

And who else comes close, y'know? :)

Demonspell said:
...and that POS acoustic album...
I had to read that a couple of times before I got what you meant. ;)

I've heard the whole of 'New Breed...' in unmastered form, more than once I might add, and IMO there's just not a single weak track there. It's a great record.

Our album is highly anticipated??? :dopey:

Mr. Luna, on the subeject of the PoS Acoutic album, I can see how you mis-read that one... that's hilarious!!! :lol: PoS = Pian of Salvation.... not Peice of Shit... LMAO!!!

There are quite a few albums I'm looking forward to seeing released this year... one of them being ours!!! It's about bloody time! :p

\m/
Dustin