Some questions regarding Inearthed

Joke4joker

Jun 10, 2015
France/Norway/Ukraine
Hey guys, I have been following this forum for quite a long time but today I felt the need to as,k you some questions and I therefore finally created an account.

- Are there any "re-recordings" of the Inearthed releases ? Because this shit is epic and I'd really like to listen to it in a better quality.

- About the incomming album: Has anyone any idea about the potential date of release of the first single/musicvideo ? Or which one it would be ?

- Also; I preordered RRF and HOB but I can't remember when does the pre-ordering starts before an album release... Any idea ?

Sorry if those questions are a bit stupid or posted in the wrong part of the forum; I don't mean to sound like a cliché groupie but damn I love this band haha.

Anyway; thanks for you time =)

- Are there any "re-recordings" of the Inearthed releases ? Because this shit is epic and I'd really like to listen to it in a better quality.

Sadly, no. They rerecorded Talking Of the Trees for their first album but this hasn't been released until today.

- About the incomming album: Has anyone any idea about the potential date of release of the first single/musicvideo ? Or which one it would be ?

RRF & HoB Singles were released about 1,5 months in advance. Transference Music Video about 2 weeks after Single release.

- Also; I preordered RRF and HOB but I can't remember when does the pre-ordering starts before an album release... Any idea ?

Preordered HoB the day preorder was available, that was March 22nd, album was released June 6th. So, unless they change something drastically, you'll have to wait for a bit longer.

Hope I could help.

Yeah ! Thanks for the fast answering ! That's why I love this forum ! :D

I've been waiting since Halo of Blood so I can wait a few more months haha.

About the Talking to the trees; it's really really sad; this was my favorite song from back then :/ Let's hope it'll come out some day. Or if I'm lucky I'll be meeting M.Laiho in Helsinki for the 100Guitarsfromhel concert and I'd maybe have a chance to ask him directly about it ^^ Fingers crossed haha.

Talking of the Trees, re-recorded. Not by Bodom but the quality is pretty decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it's re-mastered and not re-recorded. Talking of the trees cover would be fun :D I don't if there's ANY Inearthed cover on YouTube

Btw. I have all Inearthed songs re-mastered. Don't know if it's something official though

Then it's re-mastered and not re-recorded. Talking of the trees cover would be fun :D I don't if there's ANY Inearthed cover on YouTube

Btw. I have all Inearthed songs re-mastered. Don't know if it's something official though

Put them somewhere, wouldn't mind hearing them. I haven't seen any IneartheD covers ever, so you might be the first if you do it.

@Exedo I have no idea; but that'd be really cool if they ever played live a song from this demo
@ESA1996 There are some covers on Youtube already but nothing as awesome as the original unfortunatly...

I dont feel like retuning to E, otherwise I would Cover Talking of the Trees, its not that hard
I only have problems with 1:23 to 2:03 cuz in the tab its tabbed like:

--5----5----
---5----5---
----5----5--
-------------
-------------
--------------etc...

that makes it kinda hard to play since he doesnt let them ring and I havent quite figured ou how he mutes them

I dont feel like retuning to E, otherwise I would Cover Talking of the Trees, its not that hard

--5----5----
---5----5---
----5----5--
-------------
-------------
--------------etc...

that makes it kinda hard to play since he doesnt let them ring and I havent quite figured ou how he mutes them

You cold try tapping it. On the B string 10 5 1 10 5 1 10 5 1.

--5----5----
---5----5---
----5----5--
-------------
-------------
--------------etc...

Just move it down a string

------------------
--10------10------
-----9-------9----
-------10------10-
------------------
------------------

I tried that but the rest of the parts get harder then :p

Just keep practicing it- it's not hard; as someone said you slightly roll your finger (more like slightly lifting it up)without completely taking your finger off the fretboard. The tip of your finger shouldn't go off the G string.

You could take short cuts and find a different position to play the same notes but eventually you'll need to learn how to do it so why not start now?

Just keep practicing it- it's not hard; as someone said you slightly roll your finger (more like slightly lifting it up)without completely taking your finger off the fretboard. The tip of your finger shouldn't go off the G string.

You could take short cuts and find a different position to play the same notes but eventually you'll need to learn how to do it so why not start now?

practiced it last night in D and you are right...im still not interested in retuning my Jackson atm...I need a new guitar :rofl: