Spring Training

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Pitchers & Catchers report in 4 weeks:D:danceboy::kickass:

Mets are not Mathematically Eliminated yet !!!! ( hows that for spelling)

Wow!!! Miracles never cease. I give you 100% on your spelling...an F on punctuation, but that's a whole different ballgame.

Speaking of ballgames, when WILL the Mets be eliminated? Memorial Day, Father's Day, or will they make it to the Fourth of July? :lol:

I bet that anyone willing to admit that they are a Mets fan would like to omit the season...LOL.

It just doesn't get old...at least you still have the J-E-T-S Bob...for another couple of days. :lol:

I will say though, it's a couple more days than I had the Eagles.

the Mets will be eliminated on Ground Hogs Day

the groundhog will see his shadow [with all those artificial lights]
and there'll be six more years of loses

Oh shit I got the wrong Dicktionary... It was supposed to be Funk n Wagnle, instead of a Fu#K n Wagnel?????:lol::lol::confused:

Jets --27 New Eng--24

I was close......

Spring training kills me. I live half a mile from The Phillies training grounds and the damn fireworks they shoot off after every game makes my bedroom shake. Bastards...

Spring training kills me. I live half a mile from The Phillies training grounds and the damn fireworks they shoot off after every game makes my bedroom shake. Bastards...

One of my Great Aunts used to live in Corona Queens N.Y. near Shea Stadium, Every time something good happened the crowd noise wound wake her up, she was about 85 or 90 at the time:lol::lol:.