Suspyre's A Great Divide in top 10 2007 Prog Metal albums on USA Progressive Music!

Good list. Not sure about an order, but my list for prog/power stuff would include Suspyre (of course), Circus Maximus, Symphony X, Pagan's Mind, Mind's Eye, Porcupine Tree, Spheric Universe Experience, Dream Theater, Silent Force, and Masterplan. I think Mind's Eye would get the top spot, with Pagan's Mind, Suspyre and Symphony X close behind. Then the next tier would be Circus Maximus, Porcupine Tree, Spheric Universe Experience, Silent Force, Dream Theater and Masterplan. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

I still have not heard the new Thunderstone, yet, but it got a good review at Living For Metal.

Forgot to add that I have not yet heard Amaran's Plight in it's entirety either, but I do like what I have heard so far.

i'm still picking between no world for tomorrow and a great divide as my favorite of 2007; it's an unnaturally close call

for the tier below it, porcupine tree, devin townsend, pain of salvation, 3, and kamelot all come to mind; likely some other stuff i'm forgetting.

last off, congrats guys, you deserve it. :D

Suspyre, Coheed & Cambria and Three new LPs are among my favorites this year. Along come new releases by Circus Maximus, Mind's Eye and The Third Ending.