Sweden Rock Festival - great lineup

Abba

Nov 5, 2002
chicago
Visit site
As much as I'm looking forward to ProgPower IV, I have to get another "fix" before then...

If anyone is interested (and has a few extra bucks or frequent flyer miles), go to the Sweden Rock Festival. It's in Solvesborg, Sweden from June 6-8. 51 bands over 3 days, with older hard rock/metal bands like Twisted Sister, Whitesnake, Y&T, Motorhead, classic prog (Yes, Jethro Tull), as well as a number of bands to make up another ProgPower (Blind Guardian, Angra, Queensryche, Masterplan, Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, and Pagan's Mind are all playing too).

As soon as we saw this line-up, my wife and I booked 2 tix right away. Some good thrash (Sepultura and Anthrax) is on the bill as well.

Just thought I'd throw this out there for those interested...

Pat

That is a great line up!! I wsh I were working so I could go to it. I so want to visit sweden that would be perfect to do it at, but alas I can not do it,unless I win the lottery and well that aint going to happen :zombie: Have fun!!

Bear

Same here. I want to go to Sweden so badly but I can't even afford to buy a plane ticket to another state. Hopefully one of these days. I had promised myself to go before I reach forty but that isn't going to happen. Have fun and keep us unlucky ones in mind over there.