The end of Angel Dust???

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I also read a statement from Assy over the net today; I'll try to find it again and translate it. Can't promise anything yet.

Quoting oneself is funny :p

Anyway, I found the mentioned statement from Assy again, it was on powermetal.de and I already did a quick translation.
I'll post the original German statement first and add the translated version after that:

"Zu dem Eintrag von Banx möchte ich nur soviel sagen, daß ich es bedaure, das dort einige Dinge grundsätzlich falsch dargestellt werden, ohne das ich jetzt auf weitere Details eingehen möchte. Wer mich kennt und wen es interessiert, der kann mir gerne eine mail schicken und mich dazu befragen, aber Steven, Dirk und ich haben uns darauf geeinigt, uns nicht an dieser "Schlammschlacht" zu beteiligen, da wir bei Angel Dust bisher solche Dinge immer intern geregelt haben und das werden wir zumindest von unserer Seite her auch weiter so handhaben. Schade nur, daß dadurch viele Fans ein völlig falsches Bild von uns bekommen (geldgierig, unfair, etc.). Was mich persönlich etwas ärgert, ist die Tatsache, daß es in diesem Eintrag so dar gestellt wird, als wenn ich derjenige bin, der mit seinem Ausstieg dieses Dilemma ausgelöst hat. Das ist definitiv nicht der Fall. Ich habe meinen Rücktritt früh genug bekannt gegeben und auch früh genug für adäquaten Ersatz an den Drums gesorgt. Das hat er natürlich nicht erwähnt. Es hätte also auf Grund meines Ausstiegs nicht eine einzige Show abgesagt werden müssen. Leider hat man die Möglichkeit nicht wahr genommen und gar nicht erst mit dem neuen Drummer geprobt. Zeit genug wäre allemal gewesen. Na ja, mehr möchte ich jetzt gar nicht dazu sagen. Bin bald zum ersten mal nach vielen, vielen Jahren mal wieder im Urlaub (deshalb konnte ich die Rhapsody Tour auch nicht mitmachen) und kann dort zum Glück für ein paar Wochen abschalten. Sollte mir also jemand mailen und längere Zeit keine Antwort bekommen, sorry, hole ich bestimmt spätestens Enden August nach. In diesem Sinne, einen herzlichen Gruß und ein ehrliches Dankeschön an alle Angel Dust Fans für die jahrelange Unterstützung."

"Concerning that entry (in the guestbook) from Banx I only want to say that I regret that certain things got told in a wrong way in there but I don’t want to go deeper into the details.
Everybody who knows me and everybody who is interested can send me an email and ask me about it but Steven, Dirk and I agreed not to participate in these accusations in the guestbook because so far we in Angel Dust were handling such things within the band and we like to do so in the future as well.
It’s a shame though that a lot of fans get a completely wrong picture of us (greedy, unfair etc..)
What annoys me personally is the fact that in the entry it looks like I was the one that caused the dilemma with leaving the band. That is definitely not the case though. I have told early enough that I was not going to do the shows and I offered a replacement for the drums also early enough. That was not mentioned so far. Due to me leaving the band not one single show would have been to be cancelled. Sadly the opportunity with the replacement was not been taken and it was not even rehearsed with the new drummer. There would have been time enough to do so. Well, I don’t want to say more on this subject.
I will soon be on holiday for the first time after many many years (that’s why I was not able to do the Rhapsody tour) and will be happy to relax a few weeks.
Therefore, if someone mails me and doesn’t get a reply for some time, I’m sorry, but I’m going to do so when I got back at the end of August.
Having said that, best regards and an honest thank you to all AD fans for the support through all the years."

Well ... interesting to see his point of view, as Gauny already told me, it seems as if Banx is ... well ... losing his temper slightly ...

I don't really understand all that, but it's right from the others not to comment on the same level as Banx does !!!

Originally posted by Gaunerin

I won't comment all the stuff that is going on in the guestbook at the moment. All I can say is that it sucks!

I am actually glad I can't read german....I am sure I would loose my temper as well........I just wish all this was not hapenning