The Official "I got a ticket" thread..

Yeah!! I just got my ticket yesterday morning! Glad to see that there are quite a few of us Metalheads coming down from the NY/NJ area. This will be my second ProgPower, I was at last years show and it was amazing. Looks like I will be coming down solo again this year, because my friends either aren't into the bands or they can't get time off... Anyway, does anyone have any idea of which Edguy and Silent Force albums to check out first???

:D Got one for my friend Jeff here in Seattle, one for my friend Craig in Atlanta, my brother in Atl. and myself. Of course I had to get up at 6:45 PST yesterday just to be sure...

Stormer Get Edguy's albums in this order "Theater of Salvation" , "Avantasia" It's not edguy, but it's the lead singers side project, featuring appearances by Rob Rock, Michael Kiske, Andre Matos and more. Then try Mandrake and Savage Poetry. Actually all Edguy CD's are great, except "Kingdom of Madness" not bad, not great

Thanks Edvantasia, I'll check those albums out. Maybe take a ride down to good old Vintage Vinyl this weekend and by some CD's. Man, I can't wait for November!!! This is going to be great!

Yeah, I would be in Norther New Jersey... I've been having trouble acessing this message board at home so I'm doing this from work. I'll check my email when I get home today, that is where my message would be right??

I'm not actually even sure. I know that when I've received a private message from someone here at UM.com, I'm notified in my email, but I think you can also access them by clicking the 'profile' button in the upper left corner, and then looking for a messages/inbox button. Give it a whirl, and write me when you can!

At the risk of po'ing everyone else here (sorry, fellas & ladies), when are you planning on heading to Vintage Vinyl? I'd go with you....lemme know...