The Official "I Got Roger Waters Tix" Thread!

DemonOfTheWoods

Your option out of here
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD
Today was the big day when tickets for most of The Wall tour shows went on sale.

Anyone going to this tour?!?!

I got my tix for 10/10/10 in D.C.

Can't Fucking Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a life long dream to see the actual production of The Wall!

So psyched about this you have no idea. Anyways I got mine for the September 21st show at the United Center from a Pre-sale in the back part of the floor.

So psyched about this you have no idea. Anyways I got mine for the September 21st show at the United Center from a Pre-sale in the back part of the floor.

Very nice! I had to get 3 tickets so they are about half way back on the first tier, pretty good view!

For the hell of it, I was checking for single tickets for the DC show. Found a front row ticket (which included dinner buffet & t-shirt) for $758 before service charges! $758!!!!

I love Pink Floyd. I LOVE The Wall. But what I would love even more is to have $758 that I could spend:lol:

Or a PP sponsorship

:lol:well fuck you, Mr. I Get To Sponsor Nocturnal Rites!:lol:

One day, when I have the money at the time its needed & Roger Waters isn't touring, I WILL sponsor someone!

Funny, though...the band for years I said I would make my first sponsorship for was Nocturnal Rites. Missed that one. Thanks, unemployment!

Paradox would have been another, but my stupid mentality of "German thrash @ ProgPower....not gonna happen" colored that portrait in grey quickly:heh: (yes, pun intended)

Off the top of my head, the ONE band that I would give ANYTHING to see...is Rage. And we all know how that story goes...

$55 tickets for the San Jose California show. All the way in the back, but right in the middle - usually where we sit for TSO - on purpose. Best seats in the house for a gig like this! STOKED!