The official Will/Laura 4 Days of Awesomeness Picture Thread.

derek said:
:lol: Yeah, me too. It seems like a universal edition. Lovecraft owns. Have you played the game? Holy Be-Jesus it is brilliant. Incredibly atmospheric.

I actually bought the game for PC, but my stupid video card isn't up to speed. I was pretty pissed about that. Ever played Eternal Darkness on GameCube? It's probably my favorite game, heavily based on Lovecraft.

OK, so I just read through all 7 pages of randomness, and I can't help thinking: I'm hungry. But, see, the thing is, I'm in my pj's and tumfy sockies, and I don't want to go out for anything. Well, that, and it's late, so it shouldn't be anything big or the nightmares with Donny Osmond and the Elmo doll will come screaming back. I thought briefly about Kevin's spectacular notion regarding grilled cheese with bacon, but I think that qualifies as something big. Now an apple on the other hand, would prevent the local building department from red-tagging my ass and insisting I not add on further without a building permit and engineering reports, but they can go f*** themselves, I'm hungrier than an apple. So, I've decided this thread calls for ice cream. It's been a long and arduous read and I think I've earned it.

Nightshade said:
OK, so I just read through all 7 pages of randomness, and I can't help thinking: I'm hungry. But, see, the thing is, I'm in my pj's and tumfy sockies, and I don't want to go out for anything. Well, that, and it's late, so it shouldn't be anything big or the nightmares with Donny Osmond and the Elmo doll will come screaming back. I thought briefly about Kevin's spectacular notion regarding grilled cheese with bacon, but I think that qualifies as something big. Now an apple on the other hand, would prevent the local building department from red-tagging my ass and insisting I not add on further without a building permit and engineering reports, but they can go f*** themselves, I'm hungrier than an apple. So, I've decided this thread calls for ice cream. It's been a long and arduous read and I think I've earned it.
those are my thougths pretty much every night. let's hear it for being a starving, indecisive college student!

Will Bozarth said:
P1010299.jpg

P1010310.jpg

What dorm building is this? Is that University of Pittsburgh, looks familiar. Lothrop Hall?