The really important question

Starbuck's thinly veiled bid for World Domination comes to the ProgPower forum...

drink.gif

Originally posted by Strigoi

BOW TO THE PURVEYORS OF THE STEAMING BLACK BEVERAGE FOOLISH MORTAL!! :devil:

Oh I already do kind sir! For fuck's sake they just put one in my parents' town...a town of about 10,500 people that exists solely so lemmings can commute to Manhatten. :lol:

Originally posted by markgugs

Oh I already do kind sir! For fuck's sake they just put one in my parents' town...a town of about 10,500 people that exists solely so lemmings can commute to Manhatten. :lol:

Heh heh... I live in a town in Wyoming and we have 3 at last count, and the know me by name at all of them...do not fear assimilation. :)

Last year I stayed at the Marriot Courtyard just a few blocks from the Earth Link and there was a Starbucks next door to my hotel :) I don't remember exactly where though, Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with Atlanta.
I'm thinkin' if you're cravin' it bad enough --- YOU'LL FIND ONE NO MATTER WHAT, HUH? ;)
Good Luck! hehehe...

Here in the South, we drink real beverages. Namely sweet iced tea or Coke. Unfortunately, it's not as obvious as it used to be what with all the damn Yanks that have moved here. ;)

--Mike

I pack my own little coffeemaker on these weekend trips so my coffee habit is always taken care of!! To hell with that sissy fufu overpriced Starbucks crap..hehe :)