Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Hey guys.

A friend bailed out on me at the last minute. So, I have a set of tickets available for both Friday & Saturday night's shows, as well as a ticket for Thursday's Hellish show. I willing to sells them at face value or best offer. I can to meet the buyer on Thursday at the venue before the show for the transaction.

Here is my contact info:

Home:
lmcdoug1@comcast.net

Work:
larrym@phoenixprintinggroup.com

Cell:
803-292-2072

Thanks!

Larry

I think I have the Hellish Rock ticket sold, so that leaves the Friday & Saturday tickets left.

I'm willing to part with them for best offer available. My contact information is listed above. Thanks!

Larry

Sell my tickets for me - Keep half! My tickets are with my brother in Atlanta, but I am stuck in New Mexico. I have 3 sets of tickets for Friday and Saturday nights! Online sales don't seem to be going well, but I think they will sell at the show. Please call 575-937-8137 or morgandorothy@gmail.com

Hey everyone,

My friend can't make it to the show and I have his tickets (damn Army held him over in Ft. Carson). He wants at least $75 each. If you're interested, send me a PM or e-mail and I'll get back to you. I'll be at work today until about 5, then I'll check back after Hellish Rock. If you can't swing the $75, make me an offer.

Tickets go to the first to contact me with $75 each or best offer after tonight's show.

Rock on,
Dave :headbang: