Tiles vs. D97 Philly?

LeepinLeemur

Mar 1, 2012
How come Tiles is touring with District 97, but for May 18th in Philly they are split and District 97 is playing with Valdez? And Tiles elsewhere the same night?

This probably isn't the best place to ask this but I'm not sure where to post it, so just venting frustration.

For reasons that have not been explained to me, despite my asking repeatedly, why the booker for Kennett Square Flash did not want to have Tiles on the bill. Tiles will be elsewhere in the Philadelphia area the same night.

This was not smart booking...

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Good question! I'll have to ditch band rehearsal either way. Flash is convenient to my house and I want to see Valdez but they'll be around more anyway. I'll listen to Tiles that just arrived and decide once we know where that is happening. Love the T Shirt btw!

I am not familiar with the area, so don't know the restaurant that you refer to. I actually don't eat dinner anymore as I am trying to lose weight. I was planning to just get my son food at Roxy & Dukes. However, let me know the name of the restaurant as I could buy him dinner there (although he is a very picky eater). It may be a moot point as I may have to work late. This day is turning out to be real sucky.

I have seen District 97 five times now, and that was the best show of the bunch, but not the best sounding show. Not a big fan of seeing a show at Roxy & Dukes. Tiles was good but inferior to D97 (IMO). What is not to like though, I got to see the grand poobah himself.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur