Time Machine???

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
I don't hear much talk about this band, but they have a pretty impressive catalog, and their last few releases have been nothing short of spectacular! Revivascene was an amazing effort and Evil was great as well. I would love to see Lorenzo Deho and the boys take the main stage at PP in a well deserved 3 slot.

Just another great Italian band along with Vision Divine and Labyrinth that must play this festival one day. Thoughts?

Wow; i'm surprised; i think their newer stuff is great. You know what amazes me about them- they have a different singer each album and each one sounds more and more like the last one!!!! Which is your favorite album? Perhaps Act II Galileo???

By the way, Dead Nature is kicking my ass!!!!

Man, my favorite Time Machine album is not even a real album! I love the Shades of Time EP!
Act II and Eterny Ends are pretty good too!

I have Evil, I like it fine! but it's a bit more generic than the rest of their catalog! The singer is pretty good, though... Some great melodies!

I am glad you like Dead Nature! :)

They are a very cool pick...

...I just figured they would never be in the running...too underground...but I would totally support that choice...

Rock on!