TRIBUNAL DISTRIBUTION - Free & Discount Shipping!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey everyone

300.jpg

TRIBUNAL DISTRIBUTION contains releases from labels like CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS, STORMSPELL RECORDS, RELAPSE RECORDS, PROSTHETIC RECORDS, EARACHE RECORDS, plus countless others.

We have a wide variety of styles in our distribution considering we have very diverse tastes here at Tribunal Records. You can find Death Metal, AOR, Grindcore, Power Metal, Metalcore, Prog Rock/Metal, Doom, Hard Rock/Hair Metal...you name it!

Prices are cheap with price points of $14.99, $11.99, $7.99 and beyond that we are offering FREE SHIPPING within the United States and discounted shipping fees for everyone else worldwide! You cannot beat that deal.

All items are original retail product you would find on any store shelf (unless noted otherwise). Questions? Please feel free to contact us.

TRIBUNAL DISTRIBUTION

i do have powercore....Killwhitneydead of course!

here is something everyone can have some fun with. this is KWD track off our last album that features none other than Mr. "J Golden" on power metal vocals and Kyle from Vanisher shredding it up on guitar solo #1 plus be sure to check out Mike from Swift on solo #2 putting Yngwie to shame. enjoy and don't take it to seriously, KWD surely doesn't. ;)

"Stop Crying & Just Start Dying"
http://www.divebombrecords.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/12-Stop-Crying-Just-Start-Dying.mp3

LYRICS (i copied from internet. haha)
symptoms rise beneath the static
something impulsive becoming habit
smile through my teeth
gaze upon (fear) this animal underneath
know how your screams they excite me
and how your pain it ignites me

I'll squeeze the blood from your veins
I'll drain the life until nothing remains
I told you once, don't want to tell you again
it will be too late you'll be fucking dead

don't bother to leave on a light
you won't be making it home tonight
said it once, I'll say it again
I fucking love (live for) getting even

I brought my noose give me that neck
and we'll see just how far it can stretch

Matthew, you know I am VERY brutally honest around here.

I must say, while that track isn't exactly my cup of tea, it is pretty darn good!!
I seriously would pit that up against most modern metal / core type bands played these days on Headbanger's Ball, etc.

Are you into MACABRE (the band) at all?

Matthew, you know I am VERY brutally honest around here.

I must say, while that track isn't exactly my cup of tea, it is pretty darn good!!
I seriously would pit that up against most modern metal / core type bands played these days on Headbanger's Ball, etc.

Are you into MACABRE (the band) at all?

haha, thanks man. like i said we have never really taken ourselves too seriously which i think allows us to mix up so many different things, plus jeremy really nailed that chorus part for me. it really wouldn't be a KWD song without an f-bomb in the chorus and even better yet it be SUNG! haha.

yeah i used to have some of the Macabre albums. they were fun stuff, but i lost them all in my fire so i haven't heard them in years though.

Wow I have not heard that in a while. HAHA. And glad you liked it Matt. I felt the "F bomb" was needed too, and can clearly remember your reaction when I first slipped it in. HAHA
And we should revisited 'Rock You to Hell';)