Twelfth Night

USDHead

Paul
Dec 24, 2009
Bury, UK
Attended a great gig by this band at The Classic Rock Society last night. It was being recorded for a possible DVD release, and if everything has turned out ok then it should be a worthy addition to the collections of those of you with a fondness for this particular band.

I must admit to being relatively unfamiliar with the band or it's recorded canon. What did come over very clearly in what I saw and heard was a strong association with early Genesis - which will either be a good or a bad thing depending upon your perception of progressive rock music.

Finally, it must be remarked that it is a long time since I have seen a band member wearing a pair of leather pants that are so tight that one could clearly have an impression of his "winkie"!! Frankly, I think I am too old for this sort of thing!! :rolleyes:

Quite jealous about the 12th Night gig.

Speaking of tight leather pants... Saw Raven last year and for some reason they insisted in wearing the same leather / spandex they wore in -84.... Kinda reminded me of Bad News stuffing broccoli stalks down their trousers.... :lol: