Underated Kalmah songs

Well for me it seems i find something new in all of the songs that never stood out to me before. I think everything by Kalmah is a masterpiece in one way or another but i guess i need to give some examples.

Using the word Great lyrics! Lead work seems to just flow.
To the Gallows Awesome drumming.
Bird of Ill Omen I love the singing here.
Towards the Sky is actual my favorite song on the new Album!

Also does anyone else like the Skin o' My Teeth cover? I found it better than the original... Being a cover i guess it doesn't really count but i think it deserves mentioning

Also does anyone else like the Skin o' My Teeth cover? I found it better than the original... Being a cover i guess it doesn't really count but i think it deserves mentioning
I like it alot! I also like Kalmah's cover of This Mortail Coil by Carcass! And they are gonna cover Sepultura's Arise, although I really dont like the original but im sure Kalmah's version will kick ass!

If I remember correctly, it went out pretty early in the Swampsong song survivor.

What the hell where they thinking!?
Its one of my favourite songs. D:
It may not be the fastest or heaviest but its an excelent composition.

Underrated songs? Kalmah is underated band!
But songs that deserve more talking about them are:
-The Blind Leader
-Tordah
-Hollow Heart
-They Will Return
-One From the Stands

and the best of all(by my opinion) that is rarely puted on the topic Evil in You!

EDIT: btw... I mensioned songs that are underated in Serbia... I'm new here so dunno what songs are you underating... I will post here if I notice something :)

Underrated songs? Kalmah is underated band!
But songs that deserve more talking about them are:
-The Blind Leader
-Tordah
-Hollow Heart
-They Will Return
-One From the Stands
and the best of all(by my opinion) that is rarely puted on the topic Evil in You!
EDIT: btw... I mensioned songs that are underated in Serbia... I'm new here so dunno what songs are you underating... I will post here if I notice something :)
damn, those are underrated songs in serbia?? those songs are some of the favorites on this forum! which ones are the favorites in serbia??

Most popular here are Heroes to us, Doubtful About It All, Moon of my nights, The Black Waltz... song like that... That are all great songs... but I think that there is many of them that are much better... Heroes to us may remain in the top :)

edit: Btw sorry if that was ones that are favourite here... I'm not here too long... registrated few days ago... so I never noticed you talk about that songs...