Update: DVD begins shipping today (2/7/07)

Got mine today. The audio is awesome. But has anyone noticed some squiggly lines during the performers movements? Is it my player?

I'm getting the same video issue, its almost like the chipset in my DVD player cant handle the video compression. On a 53" screen its almost un-watchable. More than likely this is an issue with my player which is a generic unit that plays DiVX/XVID. I will have to hook up another player to my system and see if the problem clears up.

PPDVDCD.jpg
the artwork leaves A LOT to be desired!!!:ill:

Wait, was there supposed to be a CD with it? I did get my DVD, but the package it came in was ripped in half... I'm suprised that the DVD didn't fall out.

- To whom ever said to watch it via the stereo. HOLY HELL What a difference that made. Sounds MUCH better

- I'm also getting the squiggly lines on most of the live/ stage shots too. Mostly the close up ones.

-Metal

I liked the DVD. Brought back happy memories. I just have 2 questions (maybe one was already addressed and I overlooked it). Question 1 - Why is Jorn missing from the DVD and the "Stars" Jam. Question 2 - How are the songs chosen for the DVD? While anything Evergrey is great, it seems like the songs chosen could have been different.:err:

I liked the DVD. Brought back happy memories. I just have 2 questions (maybe one was already addressed and I overlooked it). Question 1 - Why is Jorn missing from the DVD and the "Stars" Jam. Question 2 - How are the songs chosen for the DVD? While anything Evergrey is great, it seems like the songs chosen could have been different.:err:

Read the thread, this was all discussed and answered multiple times by Glenn and others.

Has anyone noticed the thing with the red letters in the cd insert? If you read them backwards they spell out "Thank you So Much Markie i do love you kent this has been fun". Not sure what's up with the black letters though.

Finally had a chance to watch the DVD.

I get the 'wavy lines' thing when watching it on my TV with my DVD player. It's basically unwatchable.

When I tried the DVD drive on my laptop, it looked a lot better. Not perfect, but it's watchable.

Seemed like the sound level really decreased sharply for the Thunderstone tracks.....or is that just me?

A lot of great stuff on there, too! :headbang: