Update on Sinbreed

Awesome news! The Sinbreed set is going to slay. Here's to hoping that the rest of BG will also be there. Wednesday/Thursday anyone? :headbang:

I can see it now. You on the back of a t-shirt crying with an arrow in your knee. Jon Schaffer on the front saying "Don't be a pussy!". :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA! you know Iced Earth is selling the "stop being a pussy" t shirts on the north American tour? ;)

that would be awesome. I need to figure out how to get like straps with aarows on them to like strap on to my knees for the show! hahaha

Excellent.... that will be the perfect complement to the "Fuck Posers" shirt I got at an Iced Earth show years ago! :)

An ADDITIONAL Iced Earth Performance at say a Thursday show Headlining with a TWO HOUR ALL FAN PICKED SETLIST. would be like the icing on the already powerfrosted festival cake... Or as hoyt would say "extra butter on my buttered biscuit"! hahaha

We could always use Iced Earth twice since it will probably be another 3-5 years till we see them again..

Brain just asploded.

coming hell or high water this year!!!!

I'll help you with that whole "arrow in knee" thing.

Marcus is just freaking awesome. Painfully awesome. I've always wanted to meet him... so I'm guessing I have to hulk up my fanboyness.

Maybe I'll bring a skateboard for him to autograph... 2004 was a LONG time ago, right?

I have to miss the Iced Earth/Symphony X tour this year because my husband is still in the Navy D: He gets out in July FOREVERRRRR, though, so after July I can finally go to more festivals and shows (because NOBODY comes to St. Louis. Except Children of Bodom and Eluveitie, and that show was delightful! Bodom played only their old, good songs :p).

Why don't I just drive the 5 hours by myself? Well, I'm a girl. A tiny girl. I would rather just miss a show than have to worry about guys trying to pick me up, or getting lost, whatever else we have to worry about. I have two friends going to see Iced Earth in Kansas City and I can't go with them because it would be weird, apparently. Oh well, they're not invited to go to progpower with us ;D

SOOO if Iced Earth were there I'd be like YAAAAY :D But I'm hoping for Revamp, really. Maybe Star One, is that pushing it? :rofl: /shot