Vickery's Bar & Grill has closed

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
It's now home to Lure - a seafood restaurant.

Mon - Thu: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sun: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1 (404) 817-3650

I know many attendees eat here, so I wanted to pass this along. (Vickery's was next door to Front Page News on Crescent Ave.)

Atlanta’s fish house for the adventurer, the traditionalist, the hedonist, the fish-obsessed. Inspired by classic American and global coastal traditions, Executive Che...f David Bradley presents the city's freshest fish in the heart of midtown in a restored 1920s bungalow on Crescent Avenue. Lure has a sophisticated but casual vibe, fluidly bridging the gap between a weathered seaside eatery and a fine-dining seafood restaurant.

603562_433570593353954_1287537457_n.jpg

Source

~Jen

Dang, thanks for the heads up! Vickery's had a super healthy salad, which always made me feel slightly less guilty about indulging the rest of the weekend. :)

Gotta love seafood, though...

There's always Front Page News, unless they decided to go belly up too. :(

I seriously doubt there's reason for concern, as it's the hot spot for hipsters before and after they frequent nearby nightclub, Opera. FPN is always packed in the late evenings, and they often have live music on weekends.

~Jen

I seriously doubt there's reason for concern, as it's the hot spot for hipsters before and after they frequent nearby nightclub, Opera. FPN is always packed in the late evenings, and they often have live music on weekends.

~Jen

Cool, FPN is always one of my stops...

Wasn't Vickery's Bar and Grill owned by Tommy Vickery, the bass player for the Atlanta based southern rock band HYDRA?