What bugs you about cs box sets

masterworks

Mar 26, 2009
Frederick, md
I received in the mail, a new box set, whose special cd had unreleased music in it. and they were all demos of songs that had been released.
Give me a break
what a waste!

jon

I received in the mail, a new box set, whose special cd had unreleased music in it. and they were all demos of songs that had been released.
Give me a break
what a waste!

jon

"""So Why Did You Buy it""""?:loco:?? Was it a (Buy or Die):eek:

Give me a break
what a waste!

jon

Whats wrong with demo's Jon? I love them. Some are quite different then the "polished" songs. Send it to me! :)

sometimes a few demos can be quite good; but to fill an entire cd with four or five versions of the same song;
I don't know, Maybe that's my social security talking about wasting money.
I think you, and Bob are gonna have to work another 25 years,
so I can afford this bologna

Sal, anyword on the Clesydra Marmalade sky, and second era of stonehedge?

thanks Sal,
haven't had the time to listen
bought a lot at the secret sale, just prior to the August sale,
which comes before the back to school sale, which ends the week
before the state fair sale........

Listening to "Little Russia" symphony, now

jon

ps which ends September 24th with the new Dream Theater
and everything else

sometimes a few demos can be quite good; but to fill an entire cd with four or five versions of the same song;
I don't know, Maybe that's my social security talking about wasting money.
I think you, and Bob are gonna have to work another 25 years,
so I can afford this bologna

Sal, anyword on the Clesydra Marmalade sky, and second era of stonehedge?

Negative.....Im Retiring at 61 (Next Year) in September.....Between me & wifes 401k''s ,,,investments, Properties ...Stocks.... & Homes in Poconoes ( Being Rented) we will do Just Fine.....( Dont forget I worked 25 yrs with AT&T plus 10 yrs with Met-Life) IM DONE....Wife has 22 yrs with AT&T also....................................:kickass::kickass::kickass: This Security Job is play Money ....Gas....Vacation... Dinner ....CDS etc...........House in Manville ,,,is Paid 4 cars no car payments....When im 65 Ill collect my Soc. Sec... Pension too.....(Hey maybe Ill buy out Ken) as a Tax write off.......