What do you do when...

Originally posted by Allison
Damn! What did these people do to you Blackspirit?

Lol! Sounds like I was raped, almost murdered,
and left in a dumpster, doesn't it? Hehe...

Well, I almost was! LOL! >:eek:) Someone stole
half of Borkangar's set away from me! And I will
never get it back!! *Wipes tear away* hehehe...

If you want more details -->
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/t33127/s.html

Originally posted by Rune Fairy
@DWD...
A sad story indeed...and what's more sad is that it's one of life's true stories. I guess I might have a different opinion if I wasn't directly affected by someone's suicide, who knows?

Not me, but I've been affected by one's suicide too. And I'm trying to keep myself from doing that. 'Cause I've tried, but I don't want to ever actually have my life end. I want to be here, but when I don't, I just try to leave...

I see Blackspirit.........what a selfish fucker that Jonas Fjeld is. Is he supposed to be some megastar or something to go around making demands like that? I looked up a website to see who he is. Just one thing I can't quite understand - WHAT in fuck is he doing playing in a metal festival? hmm......yeah I think I'd be kind of pissed off too. Do people actually LIKE this guy's music?

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

Not me, but I've been affected by one's suicide too. And I'm trying to keep myself from doing that. 'Cause I've tried, but I don't want to ever actually have my life end. I want to be here, but when I don't, I just try to leave...

For your sake, I hope you never feel the need to try that again. I can understand how difficult things are. I've gone through a hell of a lot in the past year and a half, but I'm pulling myself along. (Slowly ----) hehe

I haven't been too close to someone committing suicide, but the brother of a close friend of mine killed himself, and so did the father of another friend of mine.... The friend of mine who lost her father is, in a way, better off without him, she thinks, even though she, of course, miss him a lot. He had thretened with killing himself a lot of times before he actually did it. As for my friend who lost her brother..... She and the rest of her family were shocked when it happened, and none of them had ever thought smth like that would ever happend. They were all crushed, but especilaly the parents. But still...... However bad they feel..... They haevn't committed suicide themseles, and you don't just do that without any reason. Then think about how that boy must have felt...... He actually did it! And not in way so that he had big chances of surviving, but he drowned himself in a place where no-one would come for days, at a time when no-one wuld miss him for hours. .....I guess I just relate more to the ones who committ suicide than the ones who are left behind..... And really, the ones who kill themselves are the ones I fell the most sorry for......

Originally posted by Rune Fairy

For your sake, I hope you never feel the need to try that again. I can understand how difficult things are. I've gone through a hell of a lot in the past year and a half, but I'm pulling myself along. (Slowly ----) hehe

Yeah, same with me.

@Fjell: That's a sad story... :cry: That's why I don't want to leave this world yet, I want to be here as long as I can so people won't miss me.