which forum to use...?

Well, it seems to be full of sensitive moderators - instead of NOT-men there's plenty of YES-men...:)

T:)

What I have lost? Anthrax lost John Bush. Anthrax has still a lot work to be done before they can call this thing a victory...and you know that too...just admit it.
I hope for their and their fans' sake that they can tolerate Joey and his performances this time around..."God damn" this and that...I doubt that.
I have a small kid and that's why I have to use headphones if I want to listen to Anthrax the way I want or as loud as I want...I tried to listen to Alive II yesterday...but I couldn't get past A.I.R.! Singing is so horrible. Headphones revealed how substandard Joey's singing is...well perhaps that's standard for him...I dunno.
Call yourself winner or insider if you want...but ANTHRAX is the one that lost!

What I have lost? Anthrax lost John Bush. Anthrax has still a lot work to be done before they can call this thing a victory...and you know that too...just admit it.
I hope for their and their fans' sake that they can tolerate Joey and his performances this time around..."God damn" this and that...I doubt that.
I have a small kid and that's why I have to use headphones if I want to listen to Anthrax the way I want or as loud as I want...I tried to listen to Alive II yesterday...but I couldn't get past A.I.R.! Singing is so horrible. Headphones revealed how substandard Joey's singing is...well perhaps that's standard for him...I dunno.
Call yourself winner or insider if you want...but ANTHRAX is the one that lost!

I agree. I really liked Joey back in the day, but honestly I have been a Bush fan since '84. I was actually pretty upset he left the Saint to front Anthrax. After hearing SOWN, I changed my mind. I was glad AS is still playing.....

Still, Bush made them a better band. I just don't see how I can ever listen to this Joey singing for them.

Let's hope Bush continues with the Saint. Hell, I just hope he keeps singing. Not sure if he will ever commit to another band and touring though. It was fun while it lasted.

...they haven't done anything yet...once they've played those BIG 3 + Anthrax with Joey shows, recorded & released WM and toured it and if they are still together...then they can call this victory.
(well, if someone still likes them)

btw. is Joey still in?