Which magazines do you buy?

lizard said:
as for reading on the throne, that's where I keep copies of my AllMusic Guide to Rock, and Martin Popoff's(BWBK/Brave Words) Collectors Guide to Heavy Metal

Women go to spas and get their nails done. Men read on the throne.

It's all therapy. :tickled:

I don't know where this thread is going, but I read these.

Terrorizer (THE BEST metal mag . . . haven't been able to find it for a while, though)
Unrestrained!

Playboy
Flex
Muscle and Fitness
Rolling Stone

markgugs said:
In all seriousness, I'm actually MORE interested in why you chose such strong language here. Why do you "HATE THE FUCKING DEAD"? Could you perhaps be more specific?
The Dead built up such a unique image, that some people cannot get past that. they could get tedious, sure, and some of Jerry's songs were clear examples of him nodding off just like his heroin habit, but man, they could scale some heights. I almost always had fun at Dead shows, a full on party, and some of the most beautiful women...*sigh*

lizard said:
and some of the most beautiful women...*sigh*

Why, thank you. :oops:

Actually, amazingly, I only ever made it to one show before Jerry died, but to see me at the time (college days) you would have thought I spent my summers following the tour, selling grilled cheese sandwiches in the parking lot to make my dope money.

Now if I hear the Dead, it's just nostalgia... happy, cloudy memories of my happy, cloudy youth. :loco:

At last high speed Internet is back in action on the tiny Island of Gozo (Malta)... on holiday at the moment! :)

My monthly mags are:

Screenwriter Magazine
Script Magazine
Vanity Fair
National Geographic
FHM (UK Version)

My daily newspapers are:

The Guardian or The Daily Telegraph

I am addicted to the news on www.bbc.co.uk/news

npearce said:
Playboy
Muscle and Fitness

Weird that you get magazines of both naked men and women. :D

Hey did you move yet or what!? I notice your location under your pseudonym has changed to central Cali. Tell us about it when you get settled in. :cool: (start a thread if you like)