KMADD

The Ancient Metalhead
Dec 30, 2004
Indianapolis In USA
www.facebook.com
I heard the last 2nd stage band that was added to Ozzfest is band called
Wicked Wisdom and it feature of all people Jada Pinkett Smith? So is
the Fresh Prince going to be doing backup vocals in this band give me a fuckin
break! Has anyone heard of these folks???

Does any true metalhead still look for the Ozzpest?

KMADD said:
I heard the last 2nd stage band that was added to Ozzfest is band called
Wicked Wisdom and it feature of all people Jada Pinkett Smith? So is
the Fresh Prince going to be doing backup vocals in this band give me a fuckin
break! Has anyone heard of these folks???

:lol:

I wonder if she'll be singing the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" theme song?
I guess she wants to be like Kevin Bacon and Dan Akroyd and all the other actors who use their name recognition to become wanna-be recreational musicians

hehe, if they sound just a little bit like Mother's Finest they will kick all those nu-metal bands' asses ... just another way of thinking... Harsh to say, but probably it's time for Ozzy to die...
crucified.gif

I would go this year but Maiden is dropping out before they get to Florida. I can't justify a four hour drive and the cost for the other bands. To bad, Maiden hasn't been around here since I have been living here. That's almost 12 years!!! What the Hell is thier problem! :yell:

SavaRon said:
I would go this year but Maiden is dropping out before they get to Florida. I can't justify a four hour drive and the cost for the other bands. To bad, Maiden hasn't been around here since I have been living here. That's almost 12 years!!! What the Hell is thier problem! :yell:
I know how you feel Ron, I could bet my life that Maiden hasnt been to my state EVER :loco:

yet another great reason to move!

kittybeast said:
When IRON MAIDEN plays it..........Hell f'kin yeah!!!!!!!! :headbang:

So one good apple justifies a rotten barrell? :err:

If Sabbath was gonna mix up the setlist a little, I'd probably go so I could see them and IM at once. But since I'm pretty confident that BS will just be playing the "hits" as usual, I'll pass. Again.

There are a couple 2nd stage bands that I wouldn't mind seeing, but they're not worth the horrific 2 hour drive to a venue that I absolutely hate. They should really get a couple more progressive-metal type of bands on the lineup to mix things up a little bit.

wdiv said:
There are a couple 2nd stage bands that I wouldn't mind seeing, but they're not worth the horrific 2 hour drive to a venue that I absolutely hate. They should really get a couple more progressive-metal type of bands on the lineup to mix things up a little bit.

:headbang:

Basically besides Maiden, Shadows Fall and In Flames. The 2nd Stage is the main reason why Im going! I mean Arch Enemy, The Haunted, Soilwork, Killswitch (I know boo me!!) and Gizmachi are going to crush Noblesville that Sunday!

Wyvern said:
So one good apple justifies a rotten barrell? :err:

Maiden IS THE BARRELL :err:
Full of one huge great apple... don't care about the rest
:p