Young Group

tine984

mwaaaaa
Jan 5, 2004
alabama
I am a senior in high school, will be at collage next year, and looking for people in to this music that will be going to collage near me and see if they want to hook up and make a caravan down this year or something. I am going to Hanover Collage near madison In. (45 min. north of Louisville Ky). where are yall comming from?

I got out while the gettin's good. :Smug:

What shall ye be studying down there in your little college? Something cool hopefully, like sound engineering? Studio recording? Stage management? Metal 101? Cuz if you say something like Underwater Basketweaving or International Relations or Dairy Farming, I'll have to throw something at ya... :D

Bryan316 said:
I got out while the gettin's good. :Smug:

What shall ye be studying down there in your little college? Something cool hopefully, like sound engineering? Studio recording? Stage management? Metal 101? Cuz if you say something like Underwater Basketweaving or International Relations or Dairy Farming, I'll have to throw something at ya... :D

way, way wrong...shall we try a major in medival studies with a major in ither english or history with a focus on teh renessance or medival period. then adding a teaching certifacate to it. and if i have enought classes i may end up with a theology major :hotjump: so eat that my friend :Smug:

I would love a major in medieval studies just for the fun of it, but I can't imagine ever making a career out of it, unless you throw in a side in archaeology and go dig around in Britain...

jaimek said:
I would love a major in medieval studies just for the fun of it, but I can't imagine ever making a career out of it, unless you throw in a side in archaeology and go dig around in Britain...

Thats why you get a theology dagree with it cause then you go to the sites as the all knowing person or you can teach collage classes on just that subject