Zero hour - same

Good luck finding it. When it released there was only like 1500 copies or something. I don't remember the numbers but it was a small amount. The guy who orders cd's for me had an old copy of it but I know he got it when it first released. Get Metamorphosis anyway because it has all that the debut has and extra tracks. Also it contains lyrics as well.

Hi If you check out the GEMM site they sometimes have the 1st album for sale, its a usually a bit costly to use the site to purchase cd's, but if you really need it, this your best bet.
Spatch

Please do not spend alot of money on that CD!!! I have been seeing our old singer selling them for over $20.00 on Ebay and charging $5.00 shipping to people in USA, crazy!!! I am not a fan of this disc (That being the 1994 release.) It was done in 1993, the sound is awful, the material is bad, singer is flat everywhere, pianon is out of tune. Boy that CD frightens me lol. But if you have to have this disc, contact me at zhtowers@aol.com and we'll arrange it for you to buy it at a good price.

As for the good release (1998 S/T CD) that is a very good CD but all the songs are on Metamorphosis. I have only 5 copies of it and Troy and I want to keep those. That CD started it all for us and gave us our sound.

All the best everyone, YOU RULE!!!

Jay