11/6 show in Cleveland

Apr 21, 2005
Kentucky
Did any of you attended the Cleveland show? It was amazing!

I have seen them twice now, the other time being in the Spring of 2003 I don't know how they did it, but I felt they improved their live performance since then. Their sound and playing were outstanding, and it was obvious they really got into it. Would have liked to hear Lopez again, but Axenrot filled in well.

The crowd was great too. After yelling at them for what seemed like 10 minutes, we finally convinced them to do an encore. Have they done this on their other stops? The mosh pit was great too: enthusiastic and no dipshit slam-dancers. Even got some crowd surfing in!

What did everyone else think?

P.S.
I know you all envied my sweet leaf. I am surprised there wasn't more of it.

I was there too. Great show, it was my first time seeing them live and I enjoyed it very much.

Wow, I wasn't impressed with Into Eternity at all...poor performance. Nevermore kicked some ass though.

Yeah, I agree about the other bands.
I forgot to mention earlier about how Mike was humorous, and talked to the audience for while. I thought that was cool. He spoke much longer than the other time I saw them.

When Mikael came out for the encore in Worcester, he said "sorry, I really just had to take a piss." I do believe there was one stop where they didn't come back out for DotF, but I think that was because of time concerns.

dew said:
When Mikael came out for the encore in Worcester, he said "sorry, I really just had to take a piss." I do believe there was one stop where they didn't come back out for DotF, but I think that was because of time concerns.

The Latham Show they did not do Demon of the Fall. But as to the reason.. I didnt know there was an exact reason stated.

Jon Snow said:
Wow, I wasn't impressed with Into Eternity at all...poor performance. Nevermore kicked some ass though.

yeah I thought the same thing!

Opeth were great and I am already wanting to see them again!

The Cleveland show was great, although i didn't care for the house of Blues...the lower-than-it-should-be balcony drowned out some of the clarity of the sound so us at the back were at a disadvantage. Opeth were amazing though, best live band...