2016 Presidential Election

200w.gif

I felt that was the most real version of Donald Trump to date and it pretty much confirms that he has no idea what he's doing anymore.

Reactions: tagradh
First 30 he was a straight up merc, then it all fell apart when he didn't jump on opportunities to shred Hillarybot001.

His big home run was "she ran ads with mean things about me in them."

Trash. Ozzman must be crushed.

Most of what I saw was Trump sticking his foot further and further his own mouth. He was horrible and has some serious mental problems. He's clearly delusional and a pathological liar. He abbravisely argued with the moderator whether or not he supported the war on Iraq and then immediately after that said his best attribute was his temperament. :lol:

Reactions: CiG
The only thing, literally the only thing Trump had to do to win was keep his cool, reference the myiad of terrible things Hillary has done and just not do too bad since expectations for him were so low and Hillary has a terrible personality and low trust among the voters, but he couldn't even do that.

He is so fugging shit.

Reactions: Nephilim96
It doesn't matter who wins in November, the rest of us lose. Hillary should've been hanged years ago and Trump needs to stick to hotels I can't afford.

Reactions: CiG
Trump literally has no business being on the stage. He's utterly unqualified and it shows with his constant nonsensical babbling. If the other Republican politicians would have managed the primaries properly, they might have a legitimate candidate on the stage. With that said, it no surprise when he is exposed as being totally out of his league when debating policy vs. a seasoned and focused politician. From what I saw, the Republican debates rarely reached that level of substance, which was 100% to the rookie Trump's advantage.

Also the republican debates had a lot of candidates involved, which plays to Trump's advantage of slapping other candidates over the head, spewing some bullcrap and offering a catchphrase all in under 3 minutes.

90 minutes with a professionally corrupt career politician with a brutal streak? Poor Don-Don...

Most of what I saw was Trump sticking his foot further and further his own mouth. He was horrible and has some serious mental problems. He's clearly delusional and a pathological liar. He abbravisely argued with the moderator whether or not he supported the war on Iraq and then immediately after that said his best attribute was his temperament. :lol:

How much does the content of these debates even matter? Kennedy supposedly 'won' the first televised presidential debates against Nixon in the public vote because the latter had terrible skin tone, while most political journalists agreed Nixon was the superior debater. Having charisma is probably more important than bringing any real facts to the table.

Trump literally has no business being on the stage. He's utterly unqualified and it shows with his constant nonsensical babbling. If the other Republican politicians would have managed the primaries properly, they might have a legitimate candidate on the stage. With that said, it no surprise when he is exposed as being totally out of his league when debating policy vs. a seasoned and focused politician. From what I saw, the Republican debates rarely reached that level of substance, which was 100% to the rookie Trump's advantage.

Hey man. Call Sean Hannity. He can vouch for the guy.

While it is entirely possible Trump unintentionally imploded when having to last longer with substance than 30 minutes, he also early on established a low bar for performance. I wouldn't be surprised of everyone were "surprised" at how well he does on his final debate appearance - even if he doesn't do really well. Of course he might just keep imploding, but early indicators of his demise have been wrong so far.

He didnt hit her on Benghazi, Haiti, the Clinton foundation, illegals and refugees. The topics and that cuck of a moderator didn't leave any openings. He needs to go for the fucking jugular next time.

He didnt hit her on Benghazi, Haiti, the Clinton foundation, illegals and refugees. The topics and that cuck of a moderator didn't leave any openings. He needs to go for the fucking jugular next time.

I wonder what it's like to actually have this type of blind faith.

No I agree with his policy positions more.

Btw Hillary will surely raise taxes on you and Trump will probably lower them Elric

If you say so. I'm not really a fan of either one, but it's clear who handled themselves better in this debate.

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on Trump denying statements that he is confirmed to have made and trying to argue with Lester Holt about it.

Reactions: Phylactery