22.12.2005 · ANDY BACK ON TRACK & NEW DATES & SEASONS GREETINGS

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
rockingsanta.gif

Hi Brainiacs,

before we have some new dates for you and before it is time to wish you all amazing christmas holidays here's a quick message from Andy, as he's back on track again and wanted to share some words with you. Here we go:

news_221205_andy.jpg

"After some weeks of recovery, I'm feeling much better now. Everything developed in a very positive way so finally I'm feeling even better than ever! I received tons of e-mails for my recovery and this of course helped a lot. Big *hugs* for all your best wishes! You're fuckin' amazing and I fuckin' love you! We'll be back on the road to unleash the monster again, I am very looking forward to the upcoming shows - the monster is back on track!"

Ok, that should say it all, I guess. Due to Andy's recovery and therefore not being able to go on the road for the last two months, Todde, Mille and Dieter took the chance to work on some new ideas that sound really incredible so far. Andi M. joined us on the rehearsals last week and was really flattered about the new stuff . Curious? ;-))

We also have some cool new live shows to announce and some cool stuff in the works as well that will surface in the first quarter of the year, so stay tuned.

First confirmed dates for 2006 are:
10.03.06 Atarfe Vega Rock Festival, Spain
19.05.06 Sägfestival, Greding (D)
2-4.06.06 Rock Hard Festival, Gelsenkirchen (D)
(check the tour page for details)

There's much more to come, some shows are already close to be confirmed!

But now it's time to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. Thank you for a "monster" year and very looking forward to seeing you all again in 2006!

Stay well and God bless you all! See you again next year!

Brainstorm - Todde, Mille, Dieter, Andy and Andi

news_221205_band.jpg