4 weeks !!

I wonder how the ticket sales is going? :rolleyes:

Really good. I think I've mentioned this before in some other post, but just to be on the safe side, let me explain this once again:
- in Copenhagen people never buy tickets in advance, they just show up at the door and hope there are tickets left. As an example we had Candlemass at the same venue a few months ago, with a presale of 64 tickets. 350 showed up. Same with Wasp, 75 tickets sold - venue was packed.
- right now we've sold 200 tickets in presale, which I guess are mostly people coming from OUTSIDE of Denmark, so I believe that we're gonna turn people down at the door when it will hopefully be sold out. I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

c.

Not too bad pre sale then. Seems like the Danes are as many of the Norwegians.
We got a main stream rock festival in my hometown which started up for the first time last year and sold out. This year, despite all "warnings" from the organizer to get people to buy tickets way in advance, it got sold out a week before. Weekend passes that was priced NOK 800 got sold for 4500 to some deperate people. Suckers i'd say:)

3 weeks !
and we're partying our ass off!

And i know which band will help us with that!

DSC_6775.jpg

If even drummers step up to the front end of the stage......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO CM!!!!!!!

We'll be sure not to party too hard the week before so we're able to go out with a bang for the show! ;)

Good to see people already coming to Denmark now. Have fun, get drunk and enjoy!
I'm not going to be in Copenhagen before friday though.

....and we will be there in 2,5 days !!

Just make sure there's some beer and food left in Copenhagen....
and don't exhaust Claus too much!!

he still has a show to run :loco:

There will be plenty of food. Beer, too. (We are really in to Vodka this time. Who knew?)

To the other......BAHAHAHA! The show is #1 priority :saint: