7 inch vinyls for sale

Duda

Jul 8, 2004
U.K.
www.rockvisuals.com
7 INCH VINYLS FOR SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling the following 7 Inch Vinyls so if you see anything of interest please contact me.

Excellent The record shows some signs of being played and appears to be in good condition.

Very Good The record has obvisouly been played and may have light surface marks and/or light scratches.

AC/DC Deleted Promo of Baby Please Don't Go,Jail Break and Soul Stripper 7" vinyl 1976.Condition of vinyl is very good with just a small tear on the label.
Record Label: Atlantic
Catalogue No: PRO171
Country of Origin: France

AC/DC Deleted Guns For Hire and Landside 7" vinyl 1983.Condition of vinyl is very good but the picture sleeve is a bit worn looking.
Record Label: Atlantic
Catalogue No: A9774
Country of Origin: UK

CRAZYHEAD Deleted Have Love Will Travel EP (1989 UK Parlophone Records 4-track 7" vinyl EP, also featuring live versions of [Here Comes] Johnny, Baby Turpentine & Snake Eyes, glossy flipback picture sleeve SGE2025).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Parlophone
Catalogue No: SGE2025

THE CULT Deleted Edie Ciao Baby (1989 UK 7" b/w Bleeding Heart Graffiti, gatefold picture sleeve BEG230).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Beggars Banquet
Catalogue No: BEG230G

D.A.D. Deleted Sleeping My Day Away (Deleted 1989 UK limited edition WEA label vinyl 7" single including the track Ill Will, picture sleeve and housed in a special PVC sleeve! W2775X).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is excellent.
Record Label: Wea
Catalogue No: W2775X

DOGS D'AMOUR Deleted How Come It Never Rains Dynamite Remix (1987 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single, also includes Baby Glass Live in picture sleeve CHINA1).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: China
Catalogue No: CHINA 13

DOGS D'AMOUR Deleted Trail Of Tears (1989 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single, also includes Pourin' Out My Heart, picture sleeve CHINA20).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Catalogue No: CHINA 20

DOGS D'AMOUR Deleted The Kid From Kensington (1988 UK 7" b/w Everything I Want picture sleeve CHINA5).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: China Records
Catalogue No: CHINA 5

DOGS D'AMOUR Deleted Victims Of Success (1990 UK vinyl 7",including Billy Two Rivers Live CHINA24).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Catalogue No: CHINA 24

Fastway Deleted The World Waits For You 1986 UK vinyl 7",including Doin' Just Fine CBS).Condition of vinyl is very good but the picture sleeve is a bit worn looking.
Record Label: CBS
Catalogue No: A 6804

GUNS N ROSES Deleted Paradise City (Original 1988 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single, also includes Used To Love Her, great G'N'R cross with skulls picture sleeve GEF50).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Geffen
Catalogue No: GEF50

GUNS N ROSES Deleted Patience (Scarce 1987 US 2-track 7" vinyl single also featuring Rocket Queen,with cherub picture sleeve.Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Geffen
Catalogue No: 7-22996
Country of Origin: USA

IRON MAIDEN Deleted The Trooper (Original UK 1983 issue of the 7" vinyl single which also includes Cross Eyed Mary, housed in a glossy picture sleeve featuring the now classic 'Trooper' soldier artwork by Derek Riggs EMI5397).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Emi
Catalogue No: EMI5397

IRON MAIDEN Deleted Run To The Hills (1985 UK live 7" b/w Phantom Of The Opera, picture sleeve EMI5542).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: EMI
Catalogue No: EMI5542

IRON MAIDEN Deleted Can I Play With Madness (1988 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single including Black Bart Blues, picture sleeve EMS49).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: E.M.I.
Catalogue No: EMS49

NO SWEAT Deleted Tear Down The Walls (UK limited edition 4-track white vinyl 7" including Lean On Me, Diamond Rough and Ball And Chain all recorded live in Germany, numbered embossed plastic box including metal badge LONB288).Condition overall is very good.
Record Label: London
Catalogue No: LONB288

THE QUIREBOYS Deleted Hey You (1989 UK 7" b/w Sex Party, in limited edition gatefold sleeve RG6241) .Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Parlophone
Catalogue No: RG6241

ROMEOS DAUGHTERS Heaven In The Backseat plus Dont Look Back (UK 7" in p/s JIVE208) in limited edition gatefold sleeve .Comes with a 3D Freddy Glove that has been used.Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is excellent.
Record Label: Zomba
Catalogue No: JIVE208

THIN LIZZY Deleted Chinatown (1980 UK limited edition 2-track 7" vinyl single, also includes Sugar Blues recorded live At Cork City Hall in April 1980, injection moulded labels and picture sleeve with silver embossed 'Thin Lizzy' logo LIZZY6).Condition of vinyl and picture sleeve is very good.
Record Label: Vertigo
Catalogue No: LIZZY6