7 string guitars

If that's your price range, you shouldn't have any trouble finding something really great that you like. Try a Carvin.

the Ibanez RG1527 is a great guitar and is actually under your price range even after you upgrade to better pickups. Like the last guy said though, your best bet might be carvin.

control-denied777 said:
im looking for a 7 string guitar around 1000-1400$,do u guys have any recomendations?
thanx :dopey:
I got Carvin DC 747 and it's very good. It's very easy to play(if you know what I mean). In some magazine they gave 9/10 to DC 747. I really recommend you to buy it. You will not be disappointed.
Go and check it out in www.carvin.com

what are you looking for in a 7 string?
i bought an ibanez rg 7321 because i wanted a fixed bridge 7 string for cheap. a pretty good axe to tell you the truth. another solid number is the 7421, but they don't make it anymore.
i played on a few schecters, and i didn't like the necks. i specifically didn't like the heel joint or the neck shape. like i said, what are you looking for?

actually first ,i wanted to buy an Ibanez universe,but i thought its stupid to pay that much money for a guitar( imean i can buy two guitars with that much money) so far i think carvin is the best choice.

The Fernandes Revolver 7-string is an awesome guitar, and with your price range, you can easily get it to come with the Sustainer pickup in the neck. I've seen them on sale for $599.00 Canadian with a floyd rose double-locking trem system. They play like butter, and their necks are the 7-string equivalent of Jacksons

Try Ibanez K7: 24 frets, Di Marzio PAF7 pickups, mahogany body, great sound, nice shape :) It costs about 1200$.
JP Music-Man is the best 7-strings guitar, but it's around 3000$ I think...

yesterday i played both carvin 727 and 747 and goddamit they rule.Ill get one of them really soon!thanx for the help guys

Eternal_Frost said:
is it possible to buy a 7 string in between $ 350 - 550 ? new or used

ibanez makes several models in that range new, and of course used you can pick up many different 7 string ibanez, schecter, or esp.

my friend and his dad are gonna be making some guitars for a friend of ours and they said they can make me one (or two), all i have to do is buy the neck and main electronics. i want two 7 strings, one would be a red arch top v (in the stylings of jackson v's, not the randy v's) with gold hardware and possibly some abalone binding :D ... and one like the black ibanez universe with the green hardware. now all i have to do is save up and buy all that shit.