70s metal/hardrock

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
I've heard most of the essentials like Uriah Heep, Sabbath, Deep Purple, Captain Beyond, Rainbow,etc.

Looking for more bands.

Have the debut Blue Cheer album, been meaning to listen to Sir Lord Baltimore's s/t, I'll check out Black Widow and Legend though.

Thanks.

Witch - S/T

Not from the 70's, but they capture it pretty well, I think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH3Iv6_VPYg&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a little bit of LEAFHOUND in your life, Blue Oyster Cult's Tyranny And Mutation is awesome, Atomic Rooster's s/t and death walks behind you is nice, you got Bang's Mother/Bow to the King, Bent Wind's Sussex, Bloodrock 2 is awesome, Buffalo's Volcanic Rock, Christmas - Heritage, Cream's Disraeli Gears(original Tales of Brave Ulysses--cover on Psalm 9[Trouble]), High Tide's Sea Shanties is nice, Iron Claw's s/t, Jerusalem s/t, May Blitz s/t, Night Sun Mournin', Randy Holden's Population II(awesome guitar work here), Shinki Chen & his friends is awesome, Toad's tomorrow blue, Tyburn Tall s/t, and last I got is Wishbone Ash's Argus...i've bought most of these in the last 6 months so it's pretty easy to find most of these..cheers my love

You could have just made a list.

Well thanks though. Also, Sir Lord Baltimore's debut is amazing.

The first 4 Steppenwolf albums.

The other Iron Maiden.

Lucifer's Friend, especially the first album, the S/T as that fits the bill the most.