A dick shun...

Achernar

Ego-Boosted Southlander
Nov 20, 2001
Lvsitania Deluxe
www.perpetualflame.com
Yes, addiction. :ill: Do you often find yourself trapped inside this forum, delaying important stuff while waiting for someone to reply your posts or just waiting for some fun or interesting stuff to appear around here? I did and do sometimes. :ill:

I confess I do sometimes ... But tonight for instance I was way too busy to care about the forum until now ... midnight. Had to fight against a bad promoter on the phone for one hour and I missed almost all the soccer game :( Had to tell a lot of people the outcome of this phone conversation, had to reserve my TGV ticket back from BXL to Paris, download the new MDB album which I'm listening to right now and that does sound great. And finally had to deal with everyone on MSN who were like ' hey are ou there ? ' ' What are you doing ? ' ' Why don't you answer ? ' ' Are u Ok ? ' ' I'm beginning to get frightened you know... ' ... What a hell of an evening ! And a hell of day ...
[size=-3]If only karma existed, I would send all mine to one person in a hospital right now[/size]

i did loads of times. logging on 10 times a day to see if there were any new posts and that. but im too busy nowadays :D

yep, i think you'll notice me on here, on the list up there......just sat there.
:lol: i see that all the time sol, me, achernar, alwin and a few other just sat up there not postin, cuz we are all waitin for replies to different posts :lol: ffs!
its good though - anathema/antimatter always have ppl on them - we are undoubtedly the most devoted with the most time to spare

there is another album available on the internet too. a better one, i can tell :D but i wont tell you! bleh :p

as I'm always online also at work I look here quite often... not that I'm so bored at work, but sometimes I need to clear my mind from all this work stuff, and this is the best distraction to it, my collegues go smoking or drinking coffee, but I guess this forum is my little drug hehe ;)

DragonLady1 said:
as I'm always online also at work I look here quite often... not that I'm so bored at work, but sometimes I need to clear my mind from all this work stuff, and this is the best distraction to it, my collegues go smoking or drinking coffee, but I guess this forum is my little drug hehe ;)
Well I smoke and drink coffee as well :lol: And I am bored here. Ain't too much to do during days. Pity tho, it seems the most talk here happens after I leave work, haha.