A fine metal show in Leeds

okay, fully confirmed here .. we have a blinder of a show for you here!!

Wednesday 14th August
Leeds Josephs Well

Liar (Belgium)
Born from Pain (Holland)
Stand
Tangaroa
Set In Silence

Doors at 6.45pm, £5 entry, venue stays open til about midnight20, gonna be great, all stalls are welcome, and everyone bring out your flyers for other shows as well ..

should be a fine night of hardcore and metal!! ..

yeah normally dont like doing em at that price, but there are 2 big european bands (in the hardcore/metally scene) coming over for it, and they have their costs and stuff, and plus set in silence are travelling from essex for the show as well, so the initial costs are quite high, but it will be worth it .. 5 bands remember, and the place stays open til after midnight, so its kinda a big event, its the first time liar have been over for about 4 years, so its gonna be a major metal night!! ..

its almost like a mini fest!!! the buzz about this one already is very high and excited, people are travelling from all over the north and south for this one!! and thats no lie!! it certainly has caught peoples attentions! ..

:)

aha!! well, yeah, we try and do gigs as cheap as we can, but still getting the cash needed for the bands .. its judgement i guess, if i only thought that there was gonna be about 70 people there it might be a bit more to cover costs, but im expecting a huge crowd at this one! so we can do it for that ..

usually we try and put 4 bands on for £3 .. but obviously the bigger the name the higher the price ..

im getting through all my emails as we speak mate, got 160 in my inbox from the last couple of days, so working on it!!! :)

maybe you should come along and bring loads of flyers for the site, or even some merch if you like!!

or if you wanna send some flyers along for the site then i can give em out ..

in fact, any bands/sites/labels that want to send some, either to give out at this gig, or in fact anytime in the future, to our street team and on my mail out/correspondences, please email me, and we will pass lots around for you, flyers/cds/stickers/ all welcome....

:)