A House of Blues in Cleveland?

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I see the HOB finally opened up shop in Ohio. That is great. I can't wait for Anthrax to headline there. This really makes Cleveland the ROCK city. You've got the House of Blues, the Hard Rock Cafe, and Alice Cooperstown along with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I think the Cleveland HOB will be the best club in town, because the Odeon is cool, but lacks any character. The Agora has character alright, but it is old, run down, and in the ghetto. And Peabodys is smaller than my living room. Discuss.

should be good. it's in a really nice area of downtown cleveland if i'm not mistaken.

you're right about peabody's, but it's a good venue. good sounding and you can see from almost anywhere. probably my favorite cleveo venue.

i pretty much agree with you on the other venues.

Steve M said:
should be good. it's in a really nice area of downtown cleveland if i'm not mistaken.

you're right about peabody's, but it's a good venue. good sounding and you can see from almost anywhere. probably my favorite cleveo venue.

i pretty much agree with you on the other venues.
Yeah, Peabody's is cozy and upclose, but it's also filthy and stinky.
HOB is on the corner of 4th and Euclid - nice area, the old Woolworth Building.

I liked the Agora. Granted, I was only there once, and I didn't see any other shows in Cleveland, but still...

Nothin' like driving 4 hours to see a ahow in Cleveland only to get lost and end up in the ghetto. White boy with out of state plates. I thought I blended well. :D I did get some funny looks, though, when I hit a gas station for directions.

Scott