A little help here?

Socom

Slavic warrior
Oct 22, 2005
Dalmatia, Croatia
I've got some bright ideas and I could use some help from you guys. I need biggest picture of an artwork of AA's demo "Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter" possible (and of good quality too). I'm planning to get it printed on a T-shirt. I would also need a clear picture of that anblem on the background of AA official page.

If anyone has one of these and is willing to share them, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanx.

Oh, yes, and I would also need a clear pic of that nordic symbol which appears on new album's artwork and some shirts, with explaination as well.

You mean this?

runodinsleipold.gif

This is Odin riding Sleipnir, the eight-feeted horse that Loki himself delivered (and gave to Odin) after going with the horse belonged to the giant who built the walls of Asgard

[edit] Loki had to distract the horse so that the giant couldn't finish the work before the established date [/edit]

Yep, I recognized Sleipnir, but I didn't mean that symbol at the first place. I meant the other one, at the background. And I could use a clearer image of that one too :lol:
I also mentioned the symbol which appears on shirts, and that's this one:
amn117c.jpg

I'd need an explaination of that one too ;)

So you mean.. this?
val3.jpg

It's flipped 180°..

This is Odin's symbol.. it symbolize either the triple nature of Odin: High, Just As High, and Third and many more things i don't actually remember.. it also symbolize the nature of Yggdrasil, holding the three reigns: Asgard, Midgard and i can't remember if Niflheim or Jotunheim.. anyway it's called Valknutr (or valknot, wich is the "knot of the slain", the knot used for the hangins.. which's protector is Odin of course)

Yep, that one. Thanx Aeltherfif ;)
I assume that symbol presented on the T-shirt above has something to do with Valknutr as well?
Doesn't anybody have a bigger image of "Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter" demo artwork?

Aeltherfif said:
So you mean.. this?
val3.jpg

It's flipped 180°..

This is Odin's symbol.. it symbolize either the triple nature of Odin: High, Just As High, and Third and many more things i don't actually remember.. it also symbolize the nature of Yggdrasil, holding the three reigns: Asgard, Midgard and i can't remember if Niflheim or Jotunheim.. anyway it's called Valknutr (or valknot, wich is the "knot of the slain", the knot used for the hangins.. which's protector is Odin of course)

And possibly that three triangles = 9 points and 9 sides? Just a tie-in with the importance of the number '9' to the ON?

Mauler said:
And possibly that three triangles = 9 points and 9 sides? Just a tie-in with the importance of the number '9' to the ON?
Paying attention and applying the gained knowledge in new context! :kickass: Very Odin of you. LOL

Hey Socom, there are all sorts of T-shirts with the valknot to purchase on the net. If you need pictures, go into Google Images and type in valknot for that symbol, and if you need the latest abbum, you should be able to find it there under Sleipnir in the same place.

Tyra said:
Paying attention and applying the gained knowledge in new context! :kickass: Very Odin of you. LOL

Hey Socom, there are all sorts of T-shirts with the valknot to purchase on the net. If you need pictures, go into Google Images and type in valknot for that symbol, and if you need the latest abbum, you should be able to find it there under Sleipnir in the same place.

But of course :headbang: :)

Thanx for the info, I found out everything I wanted to know about those symbols.

I'm desperately searching for a big picture of "Arrival of the fimbul winter" artwork right now. Which means I need a pic I could have printed on a T-shirt as quick as possible.

I'd appreciate if someone knows of any and is willing to post link here ;)