A street team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhan

New Metal Member
Dec 31, 2007
I am a not sure if COB has any street-team branches but i didn't see any Ontario ones .. for that matter i didn't see any Canadian ones at all. So I decided to try and take on the task of managing the COB Ontario Street Team.

85593ig.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/childrenofbodomontario

Add if you've got a myspace. Weather your from ontario or not :) help me get this started.

A street team raises awareness of the band, lets people who dont know of bodom become interested in it, it all leads back causing more sales for the band and yeah :) thats really good for everyone eh plus it helps identify ppl in the same area who like the band .

Uhhh, what is a street team?

I street teams gets free shit like cd's/concert tickets in exchange for putting up posters for a show in their area. Although, all the street teams I know fucking put the posters up the SAME day as the concert while waiting in line. They then take pictures to prove what they did and send it off for free booty.

All street teams I know have always ended up being fangirl gatherings. For some reason that kind of activity draws young girls. But I know one street team that got Bruce Dickinson to play their band's music in his radio show multiple times and say some nice words about the band. That was rather cool, something more than just stickers and posters.

some people are pretty pathetic i know but join cuz you want to support CoB

am sure a MCR street team has the "fangirls" but i am not so sure about CoB i think it differs from band to band right

am sure a MCR street team has the "fangirls" but i am not so sure about CoB i think it differs from band to band right

Probably varies from country to country but here COB definitely attracts a lot of fangirls. But on the other hand there is no point for COB street team in Finland. Every one knows them already. And actually fangilrs are rather good for spreading the word...

...not sure what was my point :err:

GOod point actually... women do spread things fast . hm. GOT chicks?

Street Teams are retarded, especially when they're for bands that are already well known.

I use photoshop for work and have lots of things, like the font that's used for Are You Dead Yet?

PS thread sucks

Probably varies from country to country but here COB definitely attracts a lot of fangirls. But on the other hand there is no point for COB street team in Finland. Every one knows them already. And actually fangilrs are rather good for spreading the word...

...not sure what was my point :err:

Yea.. Ask any chick in this town if they now COB.. they go Aah!! They have that song Oops I Did It Again :erk::erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.