A WEE BIT ABOUT US part 1. (LET THE SPAMMING BEGIN)

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
I first wanna say hi to everyone, I'm new to the board and would like to know a wee bit about everyone...

Lets begin, Billy rules and there is no other like him:headbang::D

How is everyone doing?:)
How are you Billy?:)

Spam is good with fried rice.

Speaking of Spam, Sue, wasn't that the annoying idiot's name that spilled beer on us at the M.O.D. show in Fayetteville?

Spam is good with fried rice.

Speaking of Spam, Sue, wasn't that the annoying idiot's name that spilled beer on us at the M.O.D. show in Fayetteville?

Spam is good when you fry it, dice it up and mix it in with your macaroni and cheese.

and yup... i believe the aforementioned geek from the M.O.D show in Fayettenam WAS called 'Spam.'
i wonder if anybody has ritualistically killed him, yet?

I blasted that idiot for drenching us with his beer. A bunch of us were offering money to Billy to throw Spam out, I was serious when I offered Billy $60 to throw his ass out of the show. That guy was a completely annoying douchebag!!

I blasted that idiot for drenching us with his beer. A bunch of us were offering money to Billy to throw Spam out, I was serious when I offered Billy $60 to throw his ass out of the show. That guy was a completely annoying douchebag!!

i thought you offered him $20?
if you'd have offered him $60 he may have actually tossed the guy out.

You might know me from an Anthrax board. I`m Johnnie from Prague, looking forward to the European Parliament election.

i thought you offered him $20?
if you'd have offered him $60 he may have actually tossed the guy out.

It started out at $20. Later on it went to $40. A girl next to me later on said $50, then I said $60. Billy then said "$60!!??...I might have to take him up on that. I can get good premium gas for the van with $60."