Adagio new singer announced

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
As just released on their website www.adagio-online.com, Brazilian singer Gus Monsanto is now with the band. They have a first show this Sat. with Gus, whom they are very happy with, and their new album will be released early 05.

Everyone please get there early Saturday the 18th at PPV for Adagio's set 5:30-6:15. You will be very impressed.

Also, I have licensed and manufactured a special Underworld design tshirt with PPV among the tourdates on the back, and will have it along with Stephan's DVD and plenty of Adagio CDs at the event.

I have to laugh, there's always the highest number online during normal working hours. :Spin: I guess if I worked somewhere besides for myself I'd be online too. :worship:

Exploding Ned said:
As just released on their website www.adagio-online.com, Brazilian singer Gus Monsanto is now with the band. They have a first show this Sat. with Gus, whom they are very happy with, and their new album will be released early 05.

Everyone please get there early Saturday the 18th at PPV for Adagio's set 5:30-6:15. You will be very impressed.

Also, I have licensed and manufactured a special Underworld design tshirt with PPV among the tourdates on the back, and will have it along with Stephan's DVD and plenty of Adagio CDs at the event.

Cool I'll definetly be grabbing one of them shirts...I have the Underworld European Shirt...I was bummed no Sanctus Ignis shirts were available. Can't wait to hear the new singer live, I think it's going to be real hard to replace David and I hope fans do not see this as a competition of who is better but a sort of changing of the guard. I am sure David will still amaze us with his PC69 stuff and any solo stuff that comes our way! Cheers, Tony

Exploding Ned said:

Sweet :D