Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain wooden box: BUY THIS SHIT.

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
Seriously, I listed this thing twice on eBay and nobody even bid more than $40. If you know anybody that wants this thing and is willing to pay a good amount for it, please get them in contact with me. I can really use this money. I'm asking $110 flat for shipping and everything. I'm about ready to just fucking throw in the shirt that I bought separately as well. Everything is in pretty much perfect condition.

48d0_1.JPG

Or, you know, if there was some kind, philanthropic soul out there willing to loan me the money with the understanding that I probably wouldn't be able to return it until December, that would be great as well. Anyone? Anyone? No?

:(

I don't know why I assumed everyone would be aware of why I need the money, but:

I HATE BABYSITTER POLICE OFFICERS

So I'm driving to school on the highway which, at the time, is "under construction," meaning there's no actual work being done but there are occasional street cones and the speed is reduced to 45 miles an hour (as if anyone abides), and thus any ticket you get for being in a "work zone" is going to be more. So I'm going 60, when the speed limit is normally 65, and a cop pulls me over in the wide open road. Nobody near me. Not a car within a 250 yard stretch either way, literally. No chance of harm or danger to anyone else. He tells me that I was going 70 miles an hour, which is bullshit. He asks me why I was going 60, and I said to keep the pace of the traffic, to which he responds of course that there is no traffic. And he's right about this, granted. But that's becaus the people in front of me were doing 80. So in other words, if I was doing 80, it would have been all good, but because I wasn't doing 80, I should have been doing 45. Then he questions me about my PBA card, which was given to me by an uncle through a friend who is a police officer, and of course he has to harass me about that as well. "Why do you have a PBA card if you're not family?" Maybe because police departments give officers massive stacks of them, so they just give them away in dozens to their family for them to give out to other people. Anyway, long story short, evidently he's such a nice fucking guy that he only writes me up for wreckless driving instead of doing 25 over, which I wasn't, I was doing 15 over. He takes my PBA card and gives me a warning, and tells me that if I don't want points, I have to go to court and plead guilty and pay a higher fine. Last week, on Wednesday, I stayed after classes at the library for several hours, and when I came home, there was nowhere to park except one spot that was about halfway in a no parking zone. So of course the next morning I wake up and there's a ticket.

I can't afford this shit. Somebody loan me a gun.

In summation, I have about $300 worth of tickets.

sorry that you're in such a shitty situation. if you were to ask my opinion on the matter, you should not say that you couldn't gather more than $40 for it on two occasions, and then try to sell it for $110.

sorry that you're in such a shitty situation. if you were to ask my opinion on the matter, you should not say that you couldn't gather more than $40 for it on two occasions, and then try to sell it for $110.

The point is that I'm selling it only because I need the money and this has been known to sell for way over $100 almost every time. A few days before I listed it, somebody in GMD bought it for $130. In other words, I wouldn't be fucking selling it to begin with if I thought I was only going to be able to get $40 for it. The sole basis for my selling it is to acquire a decent sum of desperately needed money.

Regardless, I've already found a seller, though the deal includes 10 other CDs, some of which I'd rather not sell, for not as much more than I would like than what I was asking for this, but I really don't have any other choice it seems.

ive got the wooden box (brand new) and the regular CD and the white/orange splatter vinyl (brand new)

been thinking about unloading the vinyl and box to get some cash for an xbox 360, since some guy at work sold me medal of honor: airborne for $20. unfortunately, kids are expensive.

haha, yeah. he beat the game, so i bought it off him for $20. now to play it ive got to get the system. see that brilliant self-psychology?

I'm (trying to) sell it for $130, which means what I'm asking for this + 10 CDs which amounts to $2 per CD sans the box...including such artists as Sabbat (UK), Solstice, Onward, and Windir.