Agalloch

^ yeh I got a large.. hopefully it fits! or I'm gunna have to shrink it.

I was hoping for a medium but considering how fast they sold out I was just happy to get one. Wonder when the dvd is coming out, here's hoping we get an announcement on that soon.

Very good band in small doses, at least for me. Pale Folklore is r4d, The Matle is nice (although it feels kinda aimless in places), and Ashes is a little shitty.

I heard this song by Nest yesterday, it is on a split cd with Agalloch.

I was totally amazed by it.
Can't stop listening to it....got goose pimples.
They have their demo and another split cd up on their website

Last edited by a moderator:
had no idea they were releasing a dvd. i thought they were working on a new album to be released this year. where did you read about the dvd?

They played some select shows last year, thankfully I was able to attend the warm-up gigs in Seattle and Portland. Here is the flyer for the dvd recording in Belgium -

se2dya.jpg

If you want the latest Agalloch info, they update their myspace frequently more then their other sites.

awesome thanks for the news. so the dvd will come out this year, and the record in 2010 im guessin?

Who knows, the band likes to take their time and is very quiet when it comes to release dates. Hopefully we'll get something this year, whether it be a dvd or another EP to tide us over.

will the whole show be on the dvd or only agallochs set

Nothing has been confirmed...

Only the Agalloch gig was recorded so... and for the people who weren't there, the setlist:
1) Limbs
2) Limbs (jep twice)
3) Falling Snow
4) As Embers Dress The Sky (first half)
5) Dead Winter Days
6) I Am The Wooden Doors
7) In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion
8) Not Unlike The Waves
9) Our Fortress Is Burning... II - Bloodbirds

Only the Agalloch gig was recorded so... and for the people who weren't there, the setlist:
1) Limbs
2) Limbs (jep twice)
3) Falling Snow
4) As Embers Dress The Sky (first half)
5) Dead Winter Days
6) I Am The Wooden Doors
7) In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion
8) Not Unlike The Waves
9) Our Fortress Is Burning... II - Bloodbirds

no way, i would love to hear those songs, that is a list of most of my favorites, can't believe they played i am the wooden doors :cry:

they probably fucked it up and wanted it to be perfect or something.

:lol:, they're so awesome

I want to know when the new album is suppose to coming out.And did anyone know a band like Nest.I found them on the split they do with agalloch and I though it's really great.

By the way I think that the Mantle is the definition of perfection.