Air Guitar

verkoelen

Happy Noodle Boy
Oct 5, 2002
Sydney
Visit site
I was just rocking out my living room and thought that I would declare that "Highway to hell" by AC/DC is the best air guitar song. hmmmm that and the entire burning bridges album.... ooh and that thin lizzy song covered by Rollins band on Get Some Go again......ummmm "are you ready" I think it is called....Mad

Any other good air guitar songs....or air drums; they can be fun.

:headbang:

i have a thing or somthin in my brain that makes me play air guitar whenever my hands arent busy. so any song that is playing is a good air guitar song. it could be rap and i will play air guitar, just for a different reason. i gotta get the rap outa my head!
~gR~

Ah yes the days of air guitaring seems like it was only yesterday I was jamming away to Iron Maiden on the air guitar.......oh wait it was only yesterday heh. Iron Maiden when drunk is a killer for air guitar specialy if you get all your mates round you can do the entire band :lol: At The Gates is another I can't help but jam away to Anders's guitar playing is imense and his acoustic tracks are amazing he should be in Opeth not The Haunted.

Originally posted by genocide roach
i have a thing or somthin in my brain that makes me play air guitar whenever my hands arent busy. so any song that is playing is a good air guitar song. it could be rap and i will play air guitar, just for a different reason. i gotta get the rap outa my head!
~gR~

Yeah that's exactly what i do, usually followed by actually picking up a guitar and playing something just to keep me busy