Airbus A380

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Seems there's quite a good change we'll be flying the new A380 next month from LHR to Singapore. Economy seats supposed to be nothing special, but it'll be something to talk about :)

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
my flatmate is a huge airplane nut, so have been hearing about this plane since he moved it.

actually saw it flying over Canberra when it did its world tour thingie.

don't think its existence will really effect anyone here -since I don't think it will be used for any domestic Australian flights and not sure if we will get any here for European flights or such.

Absolutley we'll see it in use here. Not domestically, no, but Melbourne, Perth and Sydney all had their runways widened especially for these. (And the 777).

I'd like reports on it, if you get the chance.

I also heard that one of these broke down the other day. A full A380 went RS, so they put on a 747 service and *still* had to find accommodation for 100+ people. That's a big plane.

Phloggy, will Qantas be running the A380? I saw a Qantas-branded one on YouTube, but dunno if that was just promo or not...

Just don't crash in America because the whole plane and your corpses will be vaporized and there would be another war.